Finally- a pic of me and my spy bags!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello all-
    I finally have a pic that I can share with you! I'm so excited! All of the photos I took at home were too big to post here, and I wasn't sure how to reconfigure them. This is a shot from my latest dance photo shoot. I had to sneak a shot in with my bags! I'm holding my crown jewel. The cognac one probably feels a bit neglected. Anyway, here it is! Thanks!

*Sorry, this is also posted elsewhere. But I wanted to share with you Fendi lovers.

mcw_25_32580034.JPG
  2. oh neat photo! Thanks for sharing!

3. That is so cool!

4. Lovely! When I first glanced really really quickly, you reminded me of Sarah Jessica Parker, thanks for sharing! Which spy is that you're holding?

5. ^^I completely agree - I thought it looked like SJP - that is such a great photo!

6. That is a beautiful picture. Yes, agree....looks SJP.

7. :yes: I thought it was SJP at first too. Had to take a double take. Lovely picture and lovely collection.

8. Cool picture and lovely collection.

9. how is the spy bag working out for you? i cant decide what to get? gucci horsebite tote or the fendi spy bag? HELP!!

10. Thanks everyone! I wanted to share it with you because I knew the PF community would appreciate it. I am holding my hologram spy, and my cognac spy is off to the left.

Farah01: I love the spy, but I have some major gripes about its quality. I don't know anything about Gucci except that I think it's cheaper, so I might go for that based on price. Spy wins my vote for style, though.

11. Fabulous photo!! Very glamourous, thanks for posting!;)

12. Cute pic!!!

13. Thanks!

14. lovely picture. thanks for posting.

15. what a great pic, thanks 4 sharing!