Finally a member of the cles club! Now what?

Love4MK

The Blonde Bag Lady
O.G.
Oct 3, 2010
As the title states, I purchased a mono cles on a whim not only because it was cute, but because so many members here own one (or several) and use them daily!

I was so excited to bring the little guy home, but my question is, now what? What do you guys use it for? I was planning on using it on a daily basis, but now that I've recently purchased a mono Zippy, I'm not sure what to use the cles for!

Like I asked, what do YOU guys use it for? Suggestions would be great so I don't think I wasted my money!

As the title states, I purchased a mono cles on a whim not only because it was cute, but because so many members here own one (or several) and use them daily!

I was so excited to bring the little guy home, but my question is, now what? What do you guys use it for? I was planning on using it on a daily basis, but now that I've recently purchased a mono Zippy, I'm not sure what to use the cles for!

Like I asked, what do YOU guys use it for? Suggestions would be great so I don't think I wasted my money!

I just have to chuckle because I bought mine for the same exact reason. :roflmfao:

I actually found that I needed a pochette... Not a cles. It's great to hang your keys and credit card in the cles, and go on your errands, but I had nowhere to put my phone. So I got rid of it, bought a keychain and a pochette instead.

I was thinking of maybe returning it and putting it toward a ZCP, but I'm not sure. I want someone to convince me I need it, lol! How sad is that?!

I bought one too because everyone loved theirs, but it never came out of its box since I bought it 3 weeks ago, so I exchanged it for the mini pochette. At least I can fit my phone in the mini. Going to use my mini pochette today. :smile:

I keep cards in there like store's discount cards, etc. -- the cards I don't want clogging up wallet space. It's also a great super mini wallet in small bags -- I take out all the discount cards and replace with ID, etc. and attach only the keys I need. It would also make a cute bag decoration by attaching it to the outside of a bag. I have not done this, but I have seen it, and I like it. You don't even have to put anything in it if you use it as a decoration!

I keep cards in there like store's discount cards, etc. -- the cards I don't want clogging up wallet space. It's also a great super mini wallet in small bags -- I take out all the discount cards and replace with ID, etc. and attach only the keys I need. It would also make a cute bag decoration by attaching it to the outside of a bag. I have not done this, but I have seen it, and I like it. You don't even have to put anything in it if you use it as a decoration!

Cute idea, but $200 is a bit steep for a decoration, you know? I may go into the store today before work and exchange it for the mini pochette. May be something I'll get more use out of!

I bought mine for the exact same reasons. I used it for a few weeks (had my keys hanging from it and my work badge inside) but now it just sits in my closet. I think the mini pochette is a much more useful piece.

And you said that was expensive for a decoration, and I compared it to other Louis Vuitton bag decorations -- which are all more expensive than $200.

Okay, let's move on from the decorations which I would love but sadly, can't afford. Thanks for your suggestions, though!

I plan to buy one and put my car key on it. I will use it as a small wallet in my Eva or for a quick trip to the grocery store. It's not cheap for sure but whats cheap at LV ;)

Me too! When I take my mini pochette out or even the Eva, I like to use the cles for my credit cards and ID. I don't like change rolling around in my purses so that serves as a coin holder as well. I also hook my keys and remote starter on the hook. I find it useful but if you think the mini would be more functional for you- get that! :smile: