Finally a member of the cles club! Now what?

I have keys in clés. I have five clés and I use them daily. Only for having keys inside. I put it to hang on D-rings in the bags. I always had a problem standing in front of the door of my flat and looking for keys somewhere inside the bag. Since I use clés, I don' t have this problem anymore :P

To those who own a key pouch (cles) whose money always seem to get stuck in the zipper, I have a suggestion. Just push on the teeth and the money will separate itself from the zipper.

The cles is actually my most used LV item! I put my car and house keys plus my main credit card, main debit card, drivers license and little bit of cash in it! It's what I bring to work with my bag, I just grab it and drop it inside my purse! Then when I have to just drop off or pick up my kids from school it's the only thing I carry! I also use it when i do quick errands.. I still have my LV wallet but I use it for my other cards that I barely use plus more cash when I go shopping. Otherwise it's just the cles!! I can't live without it! I actually have the pochette (not the mini) and I think the cles is still more comfy to carry for simple errands! Hope that helps!

So funny how its divided! Some people find so many uses for them and even buy multiple! Then there are those who like me, have no idea! I'm glad I exchanged it for the mini pochette - I'm already using it! :smile:

And yes, pics to come! I bought it RIGHT before my shift started so I'll post later!

(Thanks for all of your input, by the way!)

It really depends.

I find the coin pocket on the Insolite way too stiff and un-user friendly. So I keep my work badge (canvas is thin enough I guess, that the system reads my badge while in it; whereas not so in any of my wallets!) keys & transit tokens.

ETA: didn't read the update about the Mini Pochette! Congrats :smile:

I love my mono Cles, I attached outside my Speedy B handle, and Im keeping my travelcard in it. I travel with train and underground, so I dont need to open my bag and find a travelcard every time. Very useful.
My next one will be a Pomme Cles , I will buy for myself next month as my birthday present :lolots:
Im planning to keep my mini iPod and some cards in it.

I use my cles for organization when I am using different handbags for different functions/places etc.
You'll get the hang of it - enjoy.
Also, it can also hang off the d-ring if your bag has one so you can find it easily.
(I actually had to take mine back to the store after I first bought one as I did not know how to open it)

So funny how its divided! Some people find so many uses for them and even buy multiple! Then there are those who like me, have no idea! I'm glad I exchanged it for the mini pochette - I'm already using it! :smile:

And yes, pics to come! I bought it RIGHT before my shift started so I'll post later!

(Thanks for all of your input, by the way!)
I found this tread fascinating, thank you for starting this. I have asked this question too and I have enjoyed everyone's thoughts.

I may start with the mini pochette myself...who knows...

I found this tread fascinating, thank you for starting this. I have asked this question too and I have enjoyed everyone's thoughts.

I may start with the mini pochette myself...who knows...

Glad this thread helped someone else out! I already started using the mini pochette and couldn't be happier! I'm glad other's found great uses for the cles, but it wasn't meant for me! I'm going to save my money to purchase a zippy coin purse as my smaller wallet as opposed to the cles.

Who knows? Maybe down the line I'll change my mind and suddenly decide I NEED a cles again, but for now, I'm lovin' my mini!

I have a ZCP and cles (cles was bought last week, my ZCP is 3yrs old).

I've attached my house keys and car key to my cles and put my license, organ donor card and some cash in it. It makes it easy to just grab and go, I have a tendency to not take my wallet with me on short trips (my grocery store is a 2min drive hehe) so this has been fantastic.
I do wish I had bought the Zippy as opposed to the ZCP sometimes. My ZCP just feels just small sometimes :P

I love my mono Cles, I attached outside my Speedy B handle, and Im keeping my travelcard in it. I travel with train and underground, so I dont need to open my bag and find a travelcard every time. Very useful.
My next one will be a Pomme Cles , I will buy for myself next month as my birthday present :lolots:
Im planning to keep my mini iPod and some cards in it.

Wanted to buy mono Clés and once at the store bought the Clé Pomme d'Amour and use it a lot for credit cards, fits inside my Eva and outside my Speedy. I like that I can attach it inside the Eva also on the chain, it's secure when I pay.

I also bought the mono mini pochette at the same time and use it when I go out just to grab couple things. It fits my iPhone, credit cards and money.

Really like both a lot. Plus since I have de DE Eva I can use the strap on my mono mini pochette to wear as cross body.