Finally a member of the cles club! Now what?

I love my cles..I use it to keep all my keys on there. I can always find it in my purse. I also keep grocery store fobs, business cards and loose change. I could not live without my cles, I rotate them but I have used mine every day or the last 8 or so years.....I'm having the same problem with my pochettes! I never use them and am trying to figure out what to do with them!

This makes me smile because exactly the same thing happened to me!

I bought a cles with all the best intentions and used it for a couple of days to keep cash and cards in for short errands... Then a £5 note got stuck in the zip and took an age to get out (this stressed me out when I was trying to pay for my purchase!), so I have resigned the cles to the handbag shelves until I decide when/if I can use it again!

x if you have the chance to return it for something you would get more use out of I would go for it. Good thing about LV is that there's always something else you would love!

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too! When I take my mini pochette out or even the Eva, I like to use the cles for my credit cards and ID. I don't like change rolling around in my purses so that serves as a coin holder as well. I also hook my keys and remote starter on the hook. I find it useful but if you think the mini would be more functional for you- get that! :smile:

Exactly!! I think it's a perfect wallet to use in an Eva! I use my mini pochette and cles for completely different purposes, and, like you, I usually use them at the same time!

Well, ladies, thanks for all of your input! But after debating I decided it just wasn't for me so I came home with ... the DE mini pochette! It's too cute! I think I'll get much more use out of it especially since it fits my cell phone! Thanks for everyone's opinions! :smile:

Mine is also used on my keys I have a extra drivers license in it 1 credit card, loyalty/beauty cards and a $20 bill if I running to the store real quick I just grab it and go or for the rare days I just don't feel like carrying a handbag I'll just grab it and be out the door

image-514010773.jpg

Well, ladies, thanks for all of your input! But after debating I decided it just wasn't for me so I came home with ... the DE mini pochette! It's too cute! I think I'll get much more use out of it especially since it fits my cell phone! Thanks for everyone's opinions! :smile:

Haha!! I did the same thing. Returned my cles for a mini DE Pochette.

Personally, I think the clés is one of LV's best SLGs. I have a definite addiction to them. I have six (!) and am normally using two at any given time. One to hold my change (I don't put coins in my wallet) and the other to hold less frequently used store/points cards. They're also handy if you use earbuds, to store those, and I've used them to keep safe small fiddly things like USB flash drives as well. There are a multitude of uses for them, though if I wasn't using them for extra cards and all my coins I admit I probably wouldn't get as much use out of them (daily!) as I do. They're my most used SLGs alongside my wallet and agenda.

I also can't find a good use for the cles, although I never purchased one for that very reason. I have the zcp and the zippy organizer wallet. When I want to only use some credit cards and a little cash in a smaller bag I take the zcp. It's perfect for a mini wallet.