Finally a Member!/ Introducing myself

Sep 29, 2010
Hi,

I'm Emily, I've been lurking this site for a while and been trying to join for ages but it kept saying my request couldn't be completed! :pout:. Anyway I'm here now! :biggrin: So I thought I would just introduce myself...
I'm 17 and IN LOVE with LV. I don't own anything LV YET but I've saved up money to get the Vernis Zippy Coin Purse in Amarante and the Affiche Key Pouch. It took me a while as I don't have a job and my family didn't believe I would stick it out till I had the money...I proved them wrong ;) My dad is travelling to Europe next week so he will buy them there so I can save some money.

ANYWAY sorry to ramble on I'm just so excited :yahoo: and I look forward to being a member of the site! I'll post pics when I get my goodies :smile:

Bye!

Hi Emily! Welcome to TPF from another Emily! You found the right place if you are in LoVe with LV. We can be both a good influence and a bad influence here at TPF :graucho:

Thanks for the lovely replies everyone :biggrin: .....I suspect this forum is going to make me a true LV addict haha. Looking at everyones beautiful things makes me want them, it's gonna be fun though! :biggrin:

Hi Emily!!

I'm new myself and this place does make you fairly LV Obessed hehe. It's so great you've managed to save up, perhaps you should get your Dad to get you the Vernis overseas, and you buy the Affiche here!

That way you get the awesome feeling of being in the store and making your first purchase :yahoo:

Hi Emily!

I'm new here as well, and I'm actually 16 right now.
Welcome and will be waiting to see your reveal :smile:

p.s my name is earth btw (:*

Last edited:
Hi Emily !:smile:
Glad to have you join us all ...I totally agree with you Cookielady I think I am definately more Obsessed with LV since I joined on here ! LOL
Cannot wait to see your new treats Emily! Congrats !

welcome to tpf :biggrin: I first discovered LV when i was 18 and got my first when i was 19 as a present, so you've already got a headstart on me :smile:

but yes, warmest welcome and you'll find we're gonna become your enablers of the worst (BEST) sort...if you know what i mean ;)