Finally a group pic of my collection!

OH.....MY.....GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! :nuts: :drool: I am dying!!!!

Absolutely STUNNING!

Question: tell me about your white bag in the front....is that the modern chain bag (i'm still fairly new to Chanel!)....Do you wear it often? Tell me more please!!! :yes:

thanks!:heart:

OH.....MY.....GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! :nuts: :drool: I am dying!!!!

Absolutely STUNNING!

Question: tell me about your white bag in the front....is that the modern chain bag (i'm still fairly new to Chanel!)....Do you wear it often? Tell me more please!!! :yes:

thanks!:heart:

yes, that is the modern chain tote in white...I actually got that one from Mon!! Its one of my favs :yahoo:

great collection...what is the black bag w/ gold hareware on the top left, is that a GST?or something else

Yes the one of the top left is the GST with goldware. And then its the soft leather one I dont know the name of. I got it from NM for about $3500 I think. Does anyone know the name of it? Its got silver chains.

Yes the one of the top left is the GST with goldware. And then its the soft leather one I dont know the name of. I got it from NM for about $3500 I think. Does anyone know the name of it? Its got silver chains.

That is one beautiful GST! I feel really awful because I wanted a GST for my workbag but unfortunately, they don't have it here in Hong Kong!! I wanted the same as yours, Black, White and the Flesh!