Finally, a ginger Mulberry is mine!

klp0213

Sep 2, 2008
I spotted this beauty on ebay a few days ago and only hesitated because of the style - had a beautiful oak Emmy that I sold because I found it too big, boxy and cumbersome to carry, not to mention very fiddly to get in/out of. But the ginger colour kept me coming back for a peek at every opportunity. So, I took a chance and hit the BIN! :yahoo:

When I finally unpacked Alana yesterday, Ella Fitzgerald's At Last started playing in my head. After missing out on quite a few ginger Mulberries, I finally have my very own! And the good new is I absolutely love this bag! The colour is positively divine and the style is fine to carry. Okay, a little bit bulky under the arm, but I think I can live with that! Oh, and the best bit is that this bag is brand new!

So, without further ado, let me introduce my truly amazing ginger Alana. :love: The colour is a lot more zingy irl, not sure why uploading the pics changes that.

Attachments

• Ginger Alana 1.jpg
    Ginger Alana 1.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 607
  • Ginger Alana 3.jpg
    Ginger Alana 3.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 364
  • Ginger Alana 4.jpg
    Ginger Alana 4.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 352
  • Ginger Alana 2.jpg
    Ginger Alana 2.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 451

klp0213

Sep 2, 2008
Here are a few modeling pics for your viewing pleasure. Sorry for the poor quality - the light was fading and I was rushing to get them done before Miss M woke from her nap!

I'm 5' 7" and a UK size 16 (still).

Attachments

• Ginger Alana modeling pic 1.jpg
    Ginger Alana modeling pic 1.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 413
  • Ginger Alana modeling pic 2.jpg
    Ginger Alana modeling pic 2.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 942
  • Ginger Alana modeling pic 3.jpg
    Ginger Alana modeling pic 3.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 394

klp0213

Sep 2, 2008
Thanks Gemma, Indrid and CF!

The leather is lovely, quite grainy on the front pocket but I love it. Somehow the grainy leather really works on this style.

Yes, patience does pay off. I'm really pleased because I usually get frustrated waiting for a certain bag to appear, then jump the gun and go for something that's not quite what I wanted - but this time I'm absolutely over the moon!

charliefarlie

Touching the stars
Jan 6, 2009
Just Stunning :heart:

attachment.php

klp0213

Sep 2, 2008
Aw thanks Poppy! It must be my love of this bag coming through in the pics - I haven't been this thrilled with a bag since my fuchsia Bays. (I still miss her terribly though.)

Thanks Lady F! How do you find your Alana to use?