Finally - A FEMALE shoe designer!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. These are by Sarah Valentini - arent they gorgeous!

Just shows it takes a female designer to know what a female really wants in a pair of heels!

Sorry the pic is not so good - my g/f took it with her cell phone - LOL

Andreas Valentinis.jpg
  2. they ARE gorgeous! where did you get them?!?!? they're just beautiful!

3. Love Them!!!!!!

4. Oh yes I LOVE Sarah Valentini pumps. I have several pair including these -

HOT and Comfy - what else could a girl ask for?

Priscillas Valentinis.jpg
  5. they look painful.

6. Not at all - they really are VERY comfy considering the pointy toe and high heel.

7. Just another pointy toe stiletto (that looks far from comfy). I'm not impressed. :shrugs:

8. What about Jimmy Choo?? Female designer!!

9. It looks like all the other pointy-toe, high-heel shoes out there that I can't wear.

10. Jimmy Choo is a female designer? Neat. The shoes are nice, though a little too pointy toed for me.

11. Beautiful, I love the pointy toe and the stiletto heel look! I would probably have to order up a size though...

12. No ! Jimmy Choo is a guy, the actual designer behind the Choo shoes is a woman.

13. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: that is what my feet would do in those babies.

14. You sound kind of discouraged. I think you could find a pointy toe high heel shoe that would work for you in you look around a little. Have you tried the Carrie from Guess?

15. ^^^Back injury 8 years ago. Only comfy, flat shoes for me. :sad: