Finally!! a classic addition to my small collection

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :yahoo::yahoo:it's here!! one of my HG an 03 black first with pewter hardware!! I got it at a good price too! I wanted to share my joy with my TPF friends:love: thanks to all the sweet P'fers who encouraged me to get it!

DSC00896.JPG DSC00897.JPG DSC00895.JPG
  2. LOVE it, Keodi!!:love: Congrats!:yahoo:

3. Absolutely gorgeous! I'm still awaiting my first black Balenciaga bag - can't make up my mind - wait for a great classic to come along that I will pay a certain amount for, or just buy a new one?! I really like the older black bags, and YOURS IS PERFECT!

4. Congrats:yahoo: what a beauty.:drool: Enjoy it.:heart:

5. Your new addition is a classic stunner. Contrats!!!!

6. I love it ! congrats !

7. Beyond Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love::drool::love::love: I know I was one of your enablers so you're welcome!!!:PLOL This is my all time favorite!!! Enjoy her!!!!!!!:heart:

8. It's really amazing how brand spankin' new a 2003 bag can look! Wow, it's so nice. congrats!

9. wow what a classic:supacool:

10. congrats! love it to pieces. who doesn't love this classic?

11. gorgeous!! i love pewter hw.

12. Thanks guys actually it's in excellent condition! I don't think it was used a lot.:smile:

13. What a stunner!! for such a small bag it really packs a punch. Its really pretty with the contrasting hardware against the black.

14. I love it! It's absolutely fabulous. Congrats!

15. Gorgeous congrats!