Finally a Barolo!

Phiomega

O.G.
Aug 19, 2012
I have been thinking of adding a new BV since beginning of June, some of you have patiently, and generously, contributed to the multiple thinking I had...

And have been yearning for Barolo since the color is out...

I had two big, crazy projects that finished yesterday, and I stop by BV two days ago when I need a bit of energy booster [emoji12]

I saw this and I fell for it immediately: this is my Barolo --- perfect size and style. I did not buy it immediately and waited till today, thinking that if the projects finished successfully, I will reward myself. So the projects were successfully executed and today I ran to BV quickly in the morning...

Presenting, finally, my Barolo... A beautiful, distinctive cervo matte messenger bag!

IMG_1475059801.441856.jpg

The best kind of energy booster and healthy too! [emoji6] I was waiting to see what you will get in Barolo. The chain details dresses it up and cervo is wonderful. [emoji106] I bet it smells wonderful. Looking forward to seeing your action shots.

I have been thinking of adding a new BV since beginning of June, some of you have patiently, and generously, contributed to the multiple thinking I had...

And have been yearning for Barolo since the color is out...

I had two big, crazy projects that finished yesterday, and I stop by BV two days ago when I need a bit of energy booster [emoji12]

I saw this and I fell for it immediately: this is my Barolo --- perfect size and style. I did not buy it immediately and waited till today, thinking that if the projects finished successfully, I will reward myself. So the projects were successfully executed and today I ran to BV quickly in the morning...

Presenting, finally, my Barolo... A beautiful, distinctive cervo matte messenger bag!

View attachment 3478390
Lovely bag, great colour!

It's beautiful. Homage to your Olimpia yet quite different!

So true.... Thank you!

The best kind of energy booster and healthy too! [emoji6] I was waiting to see what you will get in Barolo. The chain details dresses it up and cervo is wonderful. [emoji106] I bet it smells wonderful. Looking forward to seeing your action shots.

Yes the chains are very nice, and t does smell wonderful!

Gorgeous! This color keeps growing on me the more reversals I see of it.

Go for it! Am loving the color and how it works with most outfit!

Lovely bag, great colour!
Thank you!

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
I love that! Great combo of weave and cervo.

You all are making it very difficult to stay on ban island. Craving Barolo.

Congrats and enjoy! Congrats on finishing your projects too. I have our year end this week and a big implementation at the same time so I feel your pain!

Very pretty!

Yummy cervo leather

And it smells amazing....

I love that! Great combo of weave and cervo.

You all are making it very difficult to stay on ban island. Craving Barolo.

Congrats and enjoy! Congrats on finishing your projects too. I have our year end this week and a big implementation at the same time so I feel your pain!

[emoji12]
Thank you. Indeed It is difficult to stay on ban island especially if we chat everyday about BV!

Good luck for your projects!

You wear it well. I went back to your initial photo and saw that the strap is detachable. Is there a possibility to double the chain and wear it as a shoulder bag too? If yes, this is another versatile piece from BV!

Yes the strap is detachable so it can function as a clutch, and whilst I cannot double up the chain like pillow, the SA taught me how to crisscross the strap under the flap so it becomes shoulder bag! Will try to take pic later... So Yes this is another versatile piece!

Reactions: frenziedhandbag