Finally a bag more my size with pics!

Carley29

O.G.
Aug 12, 2007
Texas
I have been wanting a brown leather coach bag for the fall and I just didn't feel like my pce bag was meant for me. I raok the mahogany ergo satchel to a coworker that had lost her home to a flood a couple of weeks ago. I have enjoyed seeing her with the bag at work but I found myself still wanting a dark brown leather bag. I finally ordered a bag that I think is more suited for my style and I am in love with it.
Thanks for reading my long post. I have a rant also about the delivery but I will save it for another thread.
Here is my brand new chocolate leather Zoe! :yahoo:

Scorpio1101

Apr 13, 2008
Wow, you are so generous! I love your new bag. I really like this size bag also. It seems to fit me perfect! Enjoy your new gorgeous bag!

donnalynn11

Jul 25, 2007
Congrats - Coach chocolate leather is :drool:. Your RAOK was an awesome thing to do. May karma give back to you 10x over!

Carley29

O.G.
Aug 12, 2007
Texas
Thank you everyone for the nice comments. I hesitant to post a modeling pic. I had a hard day dressed up in heels at work and when I got home I put on a wrinkled t-shirt and grungy shorts plus I was angry at coach but I will save that for another thread. So please don't look at my sloppy dress, just look at the beautiful chocolate Zoe. :rolleyes:

CoachJunkie1908

O Holy Grail...
O.G.
Jun 9, 2008
metro Detroit
Fabulous bag! I love it in the chocolate brown, and that was so nice of you to RAOK the other bag to your co-worker. You have great taste and a huge heart.

Carley29

O.G.
Aug 12, 2007
Texas
I know you gals probably get tired of my cat coach pics but of course I just have to post one. teehee!!!