Finally 21!!!!! Lets celebrate!!

Sep 25, 2010
I've been alive for 21 years!! So now I can finally buy liquor LOL!!!
So I been harrassing the lv associates with my questions and also got help from the lovely TPF members as to which bag i should get......
I had two bags in mind.... I wanted both almost equally just one a little more
Getting both wasn't an option so I had to decide it took me 4 months but I can say I'm happy with my decision!!!
Thank you for your opinions and now finally..... A 21st birthday reveal!!

I couldn't sleep last night!! I was super excited I was tired but for the life of me I couldn't fall asleep.... So I finally doze off around 2 and wake up at 7 LOL. I tried to force myself to go to sleep for 2 more hours because the store doesn't open till 10... Didn't fall asleep... Fast forward to 10 we get to the store!! The sales associate who helped me initially was there and I went straight to her lol. She offered me champagne the last time but I couldn't take it because I wasn't 21... Well now I am!! So I accept.. My brother looks around and my moms pointing out things she likes which is a shocker because she doesn't like lv at all..... So she brings out my bag and my mom instantly says "oh that's beautiful" I knew then I picked the right thing... So my mother pays and I'm inspecting the bag... There was a obvious big scratch on it... I ask is there another one? I don't want this one... Then the girl checks the system says no but says let her ask the shipping person... 5 minutes later she comes out with another one... It was perfect!!! She boxed it up for me and I left with my purchase!!!

Wow- I think the forum is dead right now!! Usually a LOT more replies than this!

That's so cute that you couldn't sleep! Knowing you are going to make a LV purchase is definitely something to be excited about ;) PLUS turning 21! hehe I'm glad they had another- actually GETTING the bag on your birthday makes it more special :smile: