Final Verdicts on Blue India?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am on the fence...I haven't seen this in the City or Day size yet, has anyone else? I am on the list but as I just found my beloved '05 Caramel, I might take myself off.
    Is it all the colour was cracked up to be or would you girls recommend waiting for the tempting treats of Spring '07:smile: ?

2. I think colour is so subjective that no one can answer this question for you. I happen to love Blue India after seeing it irl, that I am getting a Twiggy (ETA tomorrow morning). On the other hand, I think I can get more interesting bags in neutral colours like caramel, and would never want to own a caramel BBag. So, really, it boils down to you...

3. It really depends on you and what you like or what colors you wear. I bought the BI in Twiggy and the color is gorgeous but not too vibrant for me. I was expecting it to be more brighter like Turqoise but it turned out to be little dull for me. I would suggest (if it is possible for you) to see it in person before ordering it. Mine is going back to BalNY tomorrow and i am stock with a store credit. :sad:

4. Have talked with balny and was told not that outstanding color at all, so I took his advise and ordered griege. He described the color as being towards torquoise and that does not appeal to me.

5. I saw it in the First though I didn't get that. It's a beautiful color and I'm dying to get it in the City or the Purse :smile:

6. I saw it in person and didn't like it at ALL

7. if you like blues, I think you would like it. But if you like really bright colors like magenta or turquoise05, then it's probably not bright enough for you. =)

8. it's best to see colors in real life. a lot of b-bag colors don't photograph well, so it really isn't accurate to refer to the lovely pictures that all us lovely pfers post! :kiss:

9. I was going to get it, even though I am not a blue bag girl. In fact blue is one of my least favorite colors in anything. I do love turquoise but I have seen so many pictures of BI and they all look different. I decided to hold out for one of the spring colors since Daphne said that she saw one of the blues , not on a bag, but on shoes or something, and it was gorgeous. She described it as the color of the ocean.

10. at first when i saw the colour swatches and the b-bag up on the Balenciaga Website, I thought :yucky: but now after seeing some PF-ers BI b-bags - I really do like the colour! :graucho: I wouldn't mind one in a CITY! :wlae:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice