final verdict for tiffany key: which one?

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
My purpose for the key has changed. Originally I wanted one on a bracelet. Now that I have found it is too fragile, I have tossed that option. I wanted to know what key would you suggest to wear on my petite 5 5" 5 6" frame? I would wear this with my small oval locket. I was also thinking of the petals mini medallion. I still like the blossom key and the rose gold heart key. Is the blossom key too big? I love that it's the most intricate key under 500 and even has a diamond. is the rose gold key too small to wear on a long chain? I also looked at the fleur key, it is also cute, but idk how I feel about it. Please give me your opinions and .02 cents it is appreciated!

I am 5'6-5'7 with a medium frame. I took some pics of the keys to give you an idea of what they would look on a person (I hope this helps).

The silver vintage oval key is 2" (closest in size to blossom key) Pic 1 by itself
The rose gold oval key is 1.25" (closest in size to rose gold heart key and the mini blossom key) Pic 3 by itself

My keys are on an 18" chain but I am thinking of going longer to at least 20"-24".

Attachments

• k1.jpg
    k1.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 1,347
  • keyso.jpg
    keyso.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 1,263
  • k5.jpg
    k5.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,193
  • k3.jpg
    k3.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 1,823
Last edited:
My gf got the clover key in rose gold with diamonds (2.25 inches on a 24" chain) and she sent me a picture of it.

She's shorter than me. . .5'4 and petite.

Shh, don't tell her I'm reposting it here!

Attachments

• k1.jpg
    k1.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 1,593
Aarti, I saw the Blossom key in person & it's fairly large. I think you could definitely pull it off, but it's a substantial piece.

I :love: the floral key......beautiful. I see that one in my future ;)

Only thing is, the Floral one is so pretty & delicate, I don't think I'd pair it with anything.....but instead, wear it alone.

omg those are gorgeous! I like the size of the oval key but I LOVE the design of the blossom. I wish I could get the one covered in diamonds because I love that size.. oh what to do ! And I agree contessa!

LOL....I'm reading through this thread and size doesn't seem to make a difference!

The ladies here know what they like and love....and that's what you go for!!!!

For me....it's the Floral key....dainty, perfect....and so pretty- seems it would suit you Aarti ;)

You're making me re-think my B-day present......originally, I wanted my Peretti teardrop hoops in 18 kt.....but now....maybe my floral key........BOTH would be ideal.....but that would be greedy! Shame on me!

I am in between the daisy key and the fleur key!! I brought home the daisy key but the fleur is still on my mind.. idk what to do! i can have someone take a picture of the pendant for me, but i didnt purchase the fleur one, any one have an inclination to either one?

Wow aarti, you're on fire tonight on TPF LOL. If the fleur key is on your mind, then that is what your heart desires! I personally love the fleur key and think it's a fabulous piece, but I'm biased because I don't know what the daisy key looks like! I can't find it on the website and I don't remember seeing it at the store. . .do you have a pic of what it looks like?

DSC00608-1.jpg