*FINAL* Tivoli Release Date NEWS!!!!

thanks for the info, bittenbydbagbug! my store got their shipment of palermos in but no tivolis yet. so your news makes me hopeful! :smile:

You're welcome, Caley! My SA also promised to take modelling pics for me just so I can get an idea of the size. If she keeps her promise to email the pics tomorrow, I will post them right away. :smile:

I talked to my SA today and she confirmed that they expect the Tivoli in the store next week. She also said that the lining is made of brown canvas material (like Speedy, Batignolles etc.) and the shoulder straps of the PM model AREN'T adjustable.

Can't wait to finally see it! ;)

i'm starting to think that the size used in the scarlett ads is the PM. i talked to my SA yesterday and she quoted both sizes to me and the length of the GM is 46cm...that's as big as a keepall. very large bag. the PM is about the same size as the viva cite gm.

Can't tell from the picture if that's the PM or GM... below is the dimensions from a post in the Fall Winter 2007/2008 Summary sticky.

2) Monogram Tivoli (Permanent)
PM $825 14.2"x8.3"x6.3"
GM $1050 18.1"x11"x7.9"
MonogramTrivoli.jpg

There is a center pleat or ruching in the front; has reinforced bottom and bottom studs (feet); has vachetta T-straps similar to Sac De Nuit except the straps don't go down as far; semi-bowling style shape.

^ are those pictures of the real Tivoli? The PM doesn't look like it has adjustable handles, my SA said they had adjustable handles :confused1: And in the lookbook, they both have adjustable handles!

it seems like the gm sizes of both have the adjustable thing going on. whereas the pm don't. i kind of like the adjustable look. wouldn't mind if it looked like you could adjust it, but can't. i like that cross tab look.

really? i thought it was going to retail for less than $825 in hawaii. ah well lol. oh also, i was wondering what island you are on. i'm on maui but i shop at ala moana.

I'm actually from California but had the opportunity to buy something from the Waikoloa store last April and now I buy everything from there. Hehe. I'm going to Oahu in a few weeks so I'm looking forward to checking out the boutiques there. Any SA's you would recommend? :smile:

Noe noelie, thanks for posting pics...today was the first day I've seen pics of what the Tivoli PM size actually looks like (sophia also posted). LV definitely made some changes from when they published the look book and I'm glad I got a peek:yes:. I liked the lookbook version a lot better and now I may have to get the GM, or no Tivoli at all if that size is too big.

Also, for anyone who's wondering, I asked the manager of my local LV and she quoted $895 for the PM.