Final Sale Items at NM San Diego

Smoothoprter

Mon for short
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
I was just there and took these pictures.

The necklace is FABULOUS but originally retailed for over $4,000 so final sale price is around $2,400 - but let me just say again it's freaking GORGEOUS.

The patent clutch is around $1,050. Crystal bow bracelet is around $550, the chain bracelets are in the mid $200 range.

Please call Mariela Barroso at 619-692-9100 ext. 2356

It's final sale so I believe no returns.

Attachments

• NM SD 003.jpg
    NM SD 003.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 289
  • NM SD 004.jpg
    NM SD 004.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 339
  • NM SD 002.jpg
    NM SD 002.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 316
  • NM SD 001.jpg
    NM SD 001.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 366
Mon,

Thanks so much for the information. A couple of years ago I saw this Navy Blue Patent Leather bag and was surprised to see this 2005 Cruise Collection clutch bag still in the store. I spoke with Mariela and she mentioned that they found one left in stock since they are still having their last call sale. I recently joined TPF and find the social networking and information sharing invaluable. This has been a great weekend for me:yahoo::yahoo:. I was also able to purchase the Large Portabello Tote, Lizard Skin Ballerina flats in dark gray(i.e., at my local Tyson Corner Store with Andrea). Thanks so much. Miche

Miche

Mon,

Thanks so much for the information. A couple of years ago I saw this Navy Blue Patent Leather bag and was surprised to see this 2005 Cruise Collection clutch bag still in the store. I spoke with Mariela and she mentioned that they found one left in stock since they are still having their last call sale. I recently joined TPF and find the social networking and information sharing invaluable. This has been a great weekend for me:yahoo::yahoo:. I was also able to purchase the Large Portabello Tote, Lizard Skin Ballerina flats in dark gray(i.e., at my local Tyson Corner Store with Andrea). Thanks so much. Miche

Miche

Hi Miche, so you were able to purchase the patent blue clutch shown in the pictures above? Fabulous! Congratulations on all of your purchases.

Mon,

Yes, I was able to call Mariela, get more pictures and ask her several questions as it had been a while since I saw the 255 crusise collection bag. I am really glad I joined the TPF because many questions I have on styles, codes, materials, wearability, and most importantly availability have typically been asked and answered. Doing this process on when shopping on my own often takes me months of deliberation follwing a trunk show as I have been a chanel collector and admirer for many years. I particularly love vintage bags!!!! TPF saves me alot of time and also gives me additional confidence when making purchases with competent and knowledgable SAs!!!!!!

I told Mariela that she came highly recemmended as a SA. She was very gracious and humble. Again, thanks so much Mon.

Miche

^^You are welcome. Yes, tPF is a wealth of information. It's so great to be part of it all. I'm so glad you were able to find a bag you have been dreaming about AND at 55-65% off retail, that's always the best part.