Final Sale Items at NM San Diego

Thanks for posting! There's nothing like a good sale, especially with the prices of costume jewelry. You never know what you're going to find during their Last Call Sales. That's when undiscovered stock pops up for some very fortunate buyer.

I was just there and took these pictures.

The necklace is FABULOUS but originally retailed for over $4,000 so final sale price is around $2,400 - but let me just say again it's freaking GORGEOUS.

The patent clutch is around $1,050. Crystal bow bracelet is around $550, the chain bracelets are in the mid $200 range.

Please call Mariela Barroso at 619-692-9100 ext. 2356

It's final sale so I believe no returns.

thanks for posting. i love the earrings. I just tried to ring her, didn't get through. do u have her cell?:biggrin:many thanks

am a newbie to tpf

I was just there and took these pictures.

The necklace is FABULOUS but originally retailed for over $4,000 so final sale price is around $2,400 - but let me just say again it's freaking GORGEOUS.

The patent clutch is around $1,050. Crystal bow bracelet is around $550, the chain bracelets are in the mid $200 range.

Please call Mariela Barroso at 619-692-9100 ext. 2356

It's final sale so I believe no returns.

Thanks a lot for the information. I didn't get Mariela but I got the crystal bow cuff. It looks so stunning. Couldn't resist:nuts::nuts::nuts::biggrin::biggrin:

Mon,

Thanks for your posts. My P08 Dark Navy, Patent Leather, 2.55 Doubled Faced clutch arrived. It is fantabulous and I will be using it today, during the summer you can never wear/use enough navy and white.:yahoo:

Attached are my photos. This is my first attempt at posting photos!!!

Nvypatntchanelsideview.jpg

Nvypatntchanelpanelview.jpg

NVYptnchanel255.jpg

Patntnvychanel255.jpg

Nvypatntchanelinsideview.jpg