"Final Sale" Fans?

1. 'Tis the season of summer sales, but I'm sort of bemused by the number of "final sales" that websites are offering now. By final sale, I mean that the store doesn't allow returns. I can understand this policy for brick and mortar stores, but online stores? I'm always tempted by the deal but I can't bring myself to buy something that I might not like and won't be able to return! It seems like a waste of money waiting to happen :yucky:

Anyone had luck with final sales or are you simply annoyed by them, like me?

2. ugh...SO annnoyed by final sales online...I ONLY like them at stores I can actually go to. There's always a final sale section on Intuition and Kitson's online stores, and as much as a deal that the merch. is, I can't bring myself to buy the stuff:cry: !!

3. i bought a lacoste polo on final sale at adasa.com, but i know it'll fit because i have others.

4. the whole final sal things makes me super nervous as my body is not the same size in every item

5. i am not shopping as much right now.. so the final sale type of sales.. i hate them coz what if i don't like it as much..... if i am paying, i should have the option to return if i dont like it..

6. im careful when buying final sale items. im an impulsive buyer and i dont feel comfy when i cant return an item later when i realize that i dont like/need it.

7. I hate final sales... there are always some good looking deals online and I get discouraged from buying them because I don't have that option... shouldn't they realize that they may have more customers if they'd just give people that option??

8. Just bought 2 bags over the phone sight unseen and they were both final sales. Luckily I was happy with what I got but usually I try to stay away from final sales. I just went into temporary insanity LOL. I guess it's ok if you know exactly what you're getting.

9. I usually hate final sales. I'll look, but I'm not usually tempted.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice