Final Round: Black Epi vs Damier Ebene Speedy 30!

Which Speedy 30 For the Win?

• Black Epi

• Damier Ebene

Results are only viewable after voting.

beautibabe

Jan 16, 2007
attachment.php

In the left corner, we have the bold black Epi beauty and in the right corner, the chic chocolate Damier knockout. Who will win the fight & go home with yours truly?? :boxing: We're about to find out, folks. Leeeet's get ready to Ruuumbleeeeeee! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

As some of you might know from a previous thread, I had my eyes set on purchasing a Damier ebene speedy 30 this month. It's different from the mono, MC, CB, vernis, etc. & I like that it's different yet simple & classy. It's definitely a gorgeous piece, but I'm concerned it won't match with anything/everything.

However, the Epi black speedy 30 had also caught my eye recently. It's black, also classy & will probably match with anything/everything. But it's also black (a.k.a. a bit boring).

I'd love to get both but unfortunately there are just too many bags & too little funds to have them all. You know how it is, tfpers ;) So this is the final poll before decision time & I hope everyone can help me out one more time.

What are your thoughts? Should I stick with my initial decision for the Damier or switch on over to the Epi?

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 2,061
I am personally inclined to say that the Black Epi wins!

(am not a fan of the damier in ebene)

I think the black epi is truely a timeless piece...and it is the classiest.

Go shopping!

Epi . But its tough both are very good since its great for bad weather you have no worries that they get watermarks. Good LUck on your decision.

Damier Ebene. Don't spend money on a bag you feel might be 'boring'.

The Damier Ebene will match with more than you think. I have a Damier Papillon 30 and it is a great go to bag.

I have them both-but absolutely adore my balck eoi 30 with gold hardware-I always get complements -awesome classic bag!!!!!!
I use damier 30 quite often, but since i am getting galleira -its going to rest awhile!

I like the Epi better, but I agree with the others that it looks so much better with GH. And even though that's not an option now, I'd still get that. It's more versatile than the Damier canvas.