Final Reveal for a while...taking it back old school!

Ah foot injuries, I stubbed my pinky toe on something this weekend and the nail split in half. My solution was nail polish to 'glue' it back together. Luckily it doesn't hurt in heels. I'm the same type of klutz, you'd think I'd be more cautious, but no!

I knew a girl who broke her toe because she slipped in her bf's vomit on some stairs during a party...it was classy.

Lovin' the old school styles! The Miss Marples was one of my first charge sends, but since I made the purchase pre-tpf, pre-CL subforum, I had no clue on sizing. This along with the Gwenissimas I ordered TTS and they were both too big for me. I returned both, so I get a bit nostalgic when I see them on others. They are fab on you! Congrats!

What a steal! Yes, I totally agree that it is CRAZY to think that $200 is like...free:nuts: But...yeah....it is!! Congrats on finding such a great shoe at an amazing price! Enjoy!

I love this style! I thought that the Gabin would satify my Miss Marple craving, but it really hasn't. After seeing your pics, I'll probably return the Gabins and stalk ebay for a pair of Miss Marples!!! Congrats, Shark. They look great on you!