Final Reveal for a while...taking it back old school!

Sharkbait

Schumi Obsessed
Sep 2, 2007
My awesome Ebay find arrived today!

It's my final pair for a while....after I won it, I promptly checked into the CCLO thread. This officially brings my collection to 10.

IMG_3393.jpg

IMG_3394.jpg

Once worn Miss Marples for $200. And you've NEVER know they were worn --the soles are almost perfect!! They are a smidge big, but I'm going to use insoles to make them fit. Shouldn't be difficult!

IMG_3396.jpg

IMG_3398.jpg

Of course, Ayrton is curious!

IMG_3399.jpg

I apologise for my weird toe. I broke it in college and it's never sit right since. It's creepy!

IMG_3408.jpg

IMG_3404.jpg

IMG_3405.jpg

IMG_3435.jpg

IMG_3432.jpg

IMG_3424.jpg

Man, I need to vacuum my rug! The pain of having two dogs!

Those are really cute--I have never seen them before. Congrats on a fabulous find! And they look great on you!

Oh, and I know what you mean about dog hair. I pick hair up all day long!

So pretty and I hear they are very comfy. As for your toe, that does not look comfortable, I hope it is!

Is that their original box? It's huge!

Yeah, my toe just sits like that, but feels totally normal. Strange. I broke it by walking into a doorjam. How lame is that of a story!?

It is the original box, oddly...it's got the label on it and everything. I thought the same thing!!

^^^ I broke my toe running into a wall trying to grab the toilet plunger to unclog the toilet! lol...

Very awesome deal Shark! Your collection has really grown! Perhaps time for a collection thread??? :smile: