Final retail therapy reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This arrived Friday but just got around to posting. We begin the reveal at work where I had the bag sent after having to take off to be home to sign for th bays.

Attached Files:

2. Waiting anxiously for the boss to leave the office, I saw my chance and got the scissors out

Attached Files:

3. This is both a hint and a decided departure from my usual reveal pics. Spicing things up. It appears a Birkin has eaten my new bag!

Attached Files:

4. Finally at home where I can play with my purchase

Attached Files:

5. Next hint

Attached Files:

6. oh gosh, you keep the new reveal hehehee - I will just take the Birkin :tup:

7. Here is my bluebell mini Alexa. The color is not as bright irl as the pic taken in really bright light makes it appear. Honestly the bag is about an inch smaller than I expected adorable but not quite what I expected in size or color

Attached Files:

8. That I own that Birkin at all is due to my ex. He bought it well pre-loved but My salary still could never have swung it

9. It is beautiful. Congrats. I like bluebell :smile:
    The birkin is gorgeous too.

10. Thanks!

11. seconded! what lovely bags you have :biggrin:

12. It's fab! Just enough bright leather to see you into the sunnier weather. What lovely bags you have!

13. Both are lovely, congrats!

14. Thanks Beaver. Spot of spring in a winter that will not end.

15. Thank you everyone for the kind words.