Final retail therapy reveal

aerinha

Feb 26, 2012
This arrived Friday but just got around to posting. We begin the reveal at work where I had the bag sent after having to take off to be home to sign for th bays.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 736
This is both a hint and a decided departure from my usual reveal pics. Spicing things up. It appears a Birkin has eaten my new bag!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 718
Here is my bluebell mini Alexa. The color is not as bright irl as the pic taken in really bright light makes it appear. Honestly the bag is about an inch smaller than I expected adorable but not quite what I expected in size or color

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 693
Here is my bluebell mini Alexa. The color is not as bright irl as the pic taken in really bright light makes it appear. Honestly the bag is about an inch smaller than I expected adorable but not quite what I expected in size or color
It is beautiful. Congrats. I like bluebell :smile:
The birkin is gorgeous too.

It's fab! Just enough bright leather to see you into the sunnier weather. What lovely bags you have!