Final poll! Really need this last bit of help...

• Thread starter Deleted member 20806
  • Start date
Hey thanks for voting everyone! Looks like it's between the Citadin new model and the Bosphore damier!! I love both bags so much, now I need to choose between these two...... a geant bag would be a nice addition to my collection, but I only have one damier bag (since I sold my olav MM and PM) which is my bastille so the bosphore would be great too since I love damier. Oh decisions!!!

Hey everyone! This is my second poll in so many weeks and I was trying to make a decision on my own from my first poll, but now I need just a little bit more help!

I've now narrowed my next bag to.....

1. Citadin in Terre Old Model

2. Citadin in Terre New Model

3. Damier Bosphore

I like where the vachetta is on the old model ,but not a huge fan of the top portion of the bag. I like the look of the new model but I wish it had the vachetta more on the bottom like the old model but I love the piping. And now I will consider the Damier Bosphore because a random guy last night told me he liked it on me and would suit me.

First pic is the old model, second is the new, third bosphore

Any help would be much appreciated!

=)

Hmmm... was this a *cute* random guy? :graucho:

My vote is either for the Citadin *new* model, as I find it more aesthetically appealing, or the Bosphore, because it definitely is hot.

I would think that the Citadin would be more useful, though, but sometimes who cares about functionality!

Don't forget to share the new love when it gets here! :heart: