final exams....

jc2239

O.G.
Nov 28, 2005
is it just me, or does anybody else find themselves obsessively visiting the forum as a procrastination technique to avoid studying for their final exams (or to avoid doing anything else that may incredibly urgent but you just don't want to do)?.......i have my first law school exams and i should be studying but the lure of the purse forum keeps drawing me in.... :worried:

it's hell...uh...finals week here, too, and this place is quite possibly the greatest procrastination tool ever (besides snood, any snood lovers out there?) my boyfriend actually got a little peeved with me last night because i was on here instead of studying for the psych exam i just took, he's a big fan of good grades.

I'm done with school, but I don't feel like doing any work. But we just found out we're going to have to give a big presentation for a job we're going after, so no more fiddle farting around at work :suspiciou

jc2239 said:
is it just me, or does anybody else find themselves obsessively visiting the forum as a procrastination technique to avoid studying for their final exams (or to avoid doing anything else that may incredibly urgent but you just don't want to do)?.......i have my first law school exams and i should be studying but the lure of the purse forum keeps drawing me in.... :worried:

oh u 2? I have 4 self study quizzes down-16 to go!

HAHA SNOOD is the best. I started playing snood before college (a while back!) and still play from time to time. Probably one of the most under stimulating games out there, yet so much fun!

I always put off studying when I was in school no matter what. But I always was ok in the end!

I graduated from univeristy this summer, so I am done with exams :biggrin: Thank godness ..

Good luck though - they will be over before you know it ... just look forward to xmas its only eight working days away :P

jc2239 said:

Me too.. but if I didn't procrastinate in this way, I'd be prorcrastinating some other way. :lol:

Oh my gosh! I thought I was the only one! Yesterday night I had to write a 10 page paper, and guess what I was doing? Yup, looking at the purse blog! This really amazing! Well today I have to get some work done, I doubt it though! I still have 5 more finals to go, and they are all next week.

Good luck to everyone, I have exams too. One tomorrow working on a six month buying plan using excel and another Thursday doing a six month buying plan by hand. I am majoring in fashion merchandising. I am not too stressed yet, but I will see how I feel in the morning.