Final Destination 3D

PurseAddict79

PerpetuallyPenniless
O.G.
Sep 11, 2008
The Mall
Ok, so I must admit I have never seen a Final Destination... the idea has always kind of appealed to me, but it just never made it into my rental queue I suppose.

Today the 3D movie comes out and I must admit, I'm intrigued. The idea of a horror movie in 3D is appealing, especially one like this where it would seem so much more realistic (I envision a tire flying at me, or things of the like)

Thoughts? Reviews? :smile:

jeh3v

RM Love
O.G.
Jun 5, 2008
Nashville, TN
I'm a little turned off by the fact that they've made like 60 of these movies. But then again, the 3D idea might make it fresh. I'd be interested to see what everyone thinks of it.

caxe

-+-+-+-+-+-
O.G.
Mar 31, 2007
Everywhere
^^^ Huh? This is only the fourth one.

I don't go to the movies often, but I'll probably end up going to see this one. Hopefully the 3D spin on things will make the franchise fresh. I saw the last one at the movies, and the first two I have on DVD (I'll eventually get the second two on DVD too). I love the series! If anyone makes it to the movies before I get there, let me know how it goes!

fayelee

Jul 22, 2008
Malaysia
i love Final destination!! I think all the movies previously were pretty good! And i will definitely hit cinema for this FD 3D!

sillywahine

<3 my Louboutins!
O.G.
Dec 22, 2006
Japan / CA
i love FD! Everytime I watch this I get so creeped out and paranoid because I keep on thinking "it's so realistic it can happen to me!"