Final decision - which one PM or MM?

amstevens714

Livingthecasuallife
O.G.
Oct 4, 2009
Hello everyone,

I need to make a final decision on the totally PM or MM. I was able to get to the boutique to grab the MM and take some shots. Please let me know what you think looks better. My items do fit better in the MM of course but the PM does have enough room, so I am really looking for best fit. I'm leaning towards the PM but I would love your opinions. I also want to mention I own a NF MM DE.

Thank you SO much for your help with this decision :smile:

Oh and please excuse the messy mirror and pajamas ;)

PM

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410937792.312775.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410937953.471302.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410937966.039302.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410937981.915750.jpg

MM

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410937997.887261.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410938007.412450.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410938015.130627.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410938022.929679.jpg

I think both sizes look great on you IMHO! PM looks more of a purse and MM more of a tote if that makes any sense. Personally I would go for the MM since you already have the Neverfull MM and that's about the same size with the Totally PM if I'm not all wrong. Good luck with your decision, you can't go wrong with either of them!

I think both sizes look great on you IMHO! PM looks more of a purse and MM more of a tote if that makes any sense. Personally I would go for the MM since you already have the Neverfull MM and that's about the same size with the Totally PM if I'm not all wrong. Good luck with your decision, you can't go wrong with either of them!

Thank you so much - that's very kind of you to say :smile:

The NF MM is actually a little longer and a tiny bit shorter than the totally MM - the Totally PM is quite a bit smaller than both. I was thinking the PM since the two MM bags were a bit similar.

Thank you so much for responding!

Both look really nice, but I especially love how the PM looks on you! So I vote for the PM.

Great to know - thank you so much!

I prefer the MM on you! Best of luck deciding x

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion - I really appreciate!

I think the MM is a good option .. you will have to try them with something inside to see how it sits on your shoulder too …plus will you be able to wear a jacket with the PM?

Hello everyone,

I need to make a final decision on the totally PM or MM. I was able to get to the boutique to grab the MM and take some shots. Please let me know what you think looks better. My items do fit better in the MM of course but the PM does have enough room, so I am really looking for best fit. I'm leaning towards the PM but I would love your opinions. I also want to mention I own a NF MM DE.

PM

View attachment 2753130
View attachment 2753131
View attachment 2753132
View attachment 2753133

MM

View attachment 2753134
View attachment 2753135
View attachment 2753136
View attachment 2753137
I like the PM on you more :smile:

Thank you so much - that's very kind of you to say :smile:

The NF MM is actually a little longer and a tiny bit shorter than the totally MM - the Totally PM is quite a bit smaller than both. I was thinking the PM since the two MM bags were a bit similar.

Thank you so much for responding!

Great to know - thank you so much!

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion - I really appreciate!

Go for the PM then, it also sounds like that's the one you actually "want" :P

Hello everyone,

PM

View attachment 2753130
View attachment 2753131
View attachment 2753132
View attachment 2753133

MM

View attachment 2753134
View attachment 2753135
View attachment 2753136
View attachment 2753137
PM.. mm is so much like the neverfull MM. pm is a gorgeous purse!