Final Beige Boy decision - pictures of both!

Apr 20, 2009
I promise, this is my last beige boy post!! I finally picked up the lighter original medium size boy. I already had the M/L chevron boy and have posted pics previously.

I'm trying to decide which to keep.

If I keep the medium boy, I feel it's better sized for me, but I don't like the color as well.

If I keep the M/L boy, I love the color, but feel I would be limited to just wearing it on the shoulder. I feel at 5 feet tall, it's just too big crossbody.

So....please let me know your thoughts!

Or... do I just wait and get a brighter color for summer?

Attachments

• both boys.JPG
    both boys.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 236
  • dark boy cb.JPG
    dark boy cb.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 234
  • large beige cb.JPG
    large beige cb.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 234
  • both boys shoulder.JPG
    both boys shoulder.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 252
Since you did the Chevron in Black and you like the "old" medium size better, I vote for the the light beige old medium. I do really like that dark beige color too though...

Since you did the Chevron in Black and you like the "old" medium size better, I vote for the the light beige old medium. I do really like that dark beige color too though...

I ended up purchasing the classic quilt in the black and will be returning the chevron black bag. The classic quilt is calfskin, not lambskin so not as delicate, and I just liked it better. I should be getting it this week!

I ended up purchasing the classic quilt in the black and will be returning the chevron black bag. The classic quilt is calfskin, not lambskin so not as delicate, and I just liked it better. I should be getting it this week!

LOL...don't mind me I thought I read it in your post. I'm seeing things again...lol!