Final bag to complete my handbag collection! Reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you to all the ladies who I reached out to for advice :kiss: :kiss:

Goldie marks the completion of my handbag collection. Under 10 bags!!!!! I tried to cover all the colors I need and B30 is my absolute fav size.

My first bag with gold hardware. Here it is B30,togo with ghw. The color is really had to capture.

Thank you for sharing my joy!

Junglemm and westcoastgal like this.
  2. :heart:

Attached Files:

3. Congrats Rami!!!

4. View attachment 3355208 :smile:

Attached Files:

5. Matches my baby!!

Attached Files:

6. Very beautiful. I want.

7. It's gorgeous. Enjoy it in good health!! :drinkup:

8. Have said this before - my dear, your bag collection is tightly and well curated. Many congrats and well done!

9. Gorgeous! Congratulations! And I love your pup Would love to see a pic of your under 10 collection sometime.

kadyooo and stillfabulous like this.
  10. Gold with ghw??!!! This is such a gorgeous classic sophisticated bag!!! Love!!! Congrats!!!

11. wow, so classic and timeless rami, congratulations! your choices are so smart, i am so impulsive i have a lot to learn from you

12. It's a stunning beauty! ️️️ congrats!!!!

13. It's perfect...just like your collection :smile:
    Congratulations and can't wait to see how you wear it!!

14. Beautiful and congrats! Great discipline in keeping your bag collection to a certain number!

15. Congrats rami! Gold with gold is a classic! Such a great neutral! Enjoy!