Filofax?

1. So I just bought my Groom agenda but it seems that NOBODY has 2006 Louis Vuitton refills anymore. I called 866 Vuitton and the girl suggested buying a Filofax quarterly refill for the remainder of the year. But the sizes are a bit confusing, as they don't stock 4 x 6. Does anyone know the appropriate standardized size to fit in my small agenda?

Incidentally, if anyone happens to be around a store that still has 2006 refills to give away I would love you forever if you could pick one up and send it to me. I would pay your for shipping or whatever. But I know that's a long shot since I think they're all long gone.

2. Pocket size!! :yes:

3. I think I have some 06 filofax refills I could send to you at home. PM me if you need them and I will check for you. I made some for my agenda for the rest of '06 and someone gave me a free pack of filofax ones, but I prefer the ones I made! I have a pocket size hole puncher which is handy!

4. what kind of refills do you want? I think I have a pack of week on two pages somewhere - the SA gave me both those and the day on the page, and I like the day on the page better. PM me if that is what you are looking for!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice