Filling in Eyebrows

i like a pencil. i started out with a powder...but i dont really have thick enough eyebrows to really get it looking clean. my eyebrow hair is like really sparse and light...or like...eh idk how to explain it.

im sure u other fellow asians know what im talking about. lol.

like the hair is dark, but theres not very many of them concentrated in an area. lol. idk.

but bottom line, for me, pencil.

i'm using this product from wet n' wild and it's super super super great to use, i read about it on makeupalley and wow, great bang for your buck. it's in taupue colour i think. i've alwasy had thin eyebrows no matter what..and i use to use some kinda wet powder from estee lauder, screw that expensive stuff, this cheapie thing works great! save my money for somethin else :smile:

i'm using this product from wet n' wild and it's super super super great to use, i read about it on makeupalley and wow, great bang for your buck. it's in taupue colour i think. i've alwasy had thin eyebrows no matter what..and i use to use some kinda wet powder from estee lauder, screw that expensive stuff, this cheapie thing works great! save my money for somethin else :smile:

Is it the taupe pencil? That's what I use! you can't beat $1! I pencil them in, smudge them with a stiff angled brush, and then go over them with a brow powder to even out the color/spots I missed. It sets it, too! The powder I use is by Katie B Cosmetics. It came with a matching pencil, which I also like, but I will stick with my $1 pencil. Then I neaten my brows with some clear mascara.

EDIT: Oops, nevermind. I just checked and it is the N.Y.C. pencil I use. Still $1! :smile:

I use a brush with a solid creme type liner. It's called "Brow Expert Design Kit" by Lancome and has the creme and a powder liner in the compact. It comes with a small brush, but I use a brow liner brush from Sephora because it is much easier with the longer handle. You can easily get a solid look using the creme and a brush, or opt for a softer look using a brush with powder with the Lancome Brow Kit.

i've been filling in my eyebrows for 10 years now and i am a solid beliver in powder!
using power makes your eyebrows look alot more natural and full.

i use the Smashbox Brow Tech. its fab. - comes with a solid powder on one side and a brow wax on the other side so that after you fill in your brows you can use the wax to mend any hairs are straying away =)

i like a pencil. i started out with a powder...but i dont really have thick enough eyebrows to really get it looking clean. my eyebrow hair is like really sparse and light...or like...eh idk how to explain it.

im sure u other fellow asians know what im talking about. lol.

like the hair is dark, but theres not very many of them concentrated in an area. lol. idk.

but bottom line, for me, pencil.

I'm black, but I have the same problem. I have barely there eyebrows. you can see there is hair there. but if I get it waxed or something (just the edges or clean up) you can't tell because I dont have any hair.

So I like the pencil. It was weird at first, but not that I am use to the look, I look better with full eyebrows.

Powder. I use Anastasia's Brow Duo powder in the darkest shade. I think it's called Brunette. I have black hair, and use the lighter shade of the duo for my eyebrows. I really like it, although I do think it's a little pricey at $22 for a little powder compact.

I also swipe a little of my generic hair gel :sweatdrop: with a spooley afterwards. (I'm too cheap to buy actual brow gel. Plus, I use hair gel for my curly hair everyday, so why not use it for my eyebrows too? lol) That grooms my eyebrow hairs to stay in place, and it makes my eyebrow powder a teeny bit darker and perfectly natural. (That's why I don't use the darker shade of the duo. The hair gel makes the lighter powder a smidge darker and perfect.)