Filling in Eyebrows

I use Sonia Kashuk's "Arch Alert" brow kit, I got it at Target for around $10. It has 4 colors of wax with an applicator brush and a spoolie: http://www.target.com/Sonia-Kashuk-Brow-Alert-Palette/dp/B000G1C8CQ

I used to use a pencil, but for some reason I could never get it to look natural enough and I always ended up looking like a drag queen. I've used powder also with good results - I previously had the NYC brow kit, but the powder was a touch too dark. I sometimes use my Aveda brown eyeshadow with a fine-tipped brush, and that works well.

Ask for the Brow Shader at one of the stores. It was no longer on the site, but there were plenty of them at the stores and the MA said they would still be there for a while.

I called Nordstrom's and they say they have them.
Do you know if they are being discontinued for sure, though? I'd hate to buy it, love it, and then them discontinue it..lol

use the MAC eyeshadow Espresso

Yes!

This is all you need, doesn't have to be anything special for eyebrows. Years ago a MAC lady told me to do this... I've been using it ever since.

I like really bold retro girl eyebrows so I use a color called Mystery. I like them to be totally filled in and mine are sort of dark to start with as well.

I use either or depending on my hair shade. I dye my hair black and when it's that colour I'll use a brow pencil by Marcelle (cheap brand I think from WalMart lol) and then when my hair fades to the chesnut brown it naturally is I'll use Benfit's BrowZing