Fill yours in: I appreciate <blank> about my LV handbag(s).

ireallylovelv

Feb 11, 2010
California
Hi everyone, loving this forum and reading all your posts. I recently compared some other brands of handbags (Coach, Cole Haan, etc.) with my LVs and decided that LV was much more superior not just in name brand but in quality.

I'll start with -

I appreciate:

how lightweight it is
how the zippers are so smooth

about my LV handbag(s).

Princess Saf

Dec 27, 2009
I appreciate the quality, how they make me feel like a million dollars everytime I carry it & how there are very very few people carrying the same handbag as me where I live!

ireallylovelv

Feb 11, 2010
California
Princess Saf - I totally agree with you. Makes me feel like a million bucks also when I carry mine also.

Except where I live, I see a lot of LVs. Just today at the mall, I noticed a lot of them, but I like to blend in so it's fine with me.

claudis_candy

I <3 Bags~Make up~Cats
Mar 5, 2009
Poland
similar to my thread about only LV :biggrin:

ITA! quality x 10!!!

I have heard that earlier was better quality but is it true? for me new LV are the best Q.

Chanticleer

LV=My Bliss
O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Chesapeake Bay country
I love that LV has a history. I love the quality, the look, and let's face it ladies, we love the fact that we're carrying a bag that not everyone can afford. It's good to be the King!!! lol

vinolady

O.G.
Feb 23, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
I love that they can dressed up or down. Can carry it to the gym, to work or at night when going out. I also love how the vachetta changes over time.

airborne

Jul 21, 2009
I appreciate quality about my LV handbags, dont like the patina tooo much, just a very light honey does me just me just fine:smile:.