Fill question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 May 6, 2016
    Last edited: May 6, 2016
    My regular nail gal couldn't take me yesterday. In fact I had to go to a whole new shop because my regular shop was busy for several hours with a bridal party. I needed my nails filled bad! So here is the result. I feel it looks like I still need a fill? Thoughts? I don't think she got nearly close enough to my cutical. Please disregard the crazy color, it wasn't that bright on the wheel!

It is worth going back in and asking her to fix it?

[​IMG]

2. I would say it looks like you are close to needing your nails done... I would totally go back and ask them to redo them.

3. Thank you dell.

4. Just my option but you are very welcome

5. I second going back and asking for a proper fill.

6. Thank you for sharing your opinion!

7. Ita with the other poster go back and have them redone. They look like they are ready for a fill, which they shouldn't after having them done.

8. +1, get them to do a proper fill. You paid for it, and it's going to cost more in the long run if you let it slide and have to get them done again, sooner.

9. I would go back. That looks like a few weeks growth.