Filipino Music- ANYONE?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice

1. Any Filipino people here?

Have you heard of MYMP?

I just discovered their/ her music on my fiance's computer & I absolutely love it....They are unsigned I believe.​

:jammin:

:heart:

2. I was born and raised there. They have pretty good stuff. I love their ballads. I haven't been keeping up though since I got here.

3. Ah cool ! Well, i burned their msuci onto a cd and listend to it over and over and over all day long while driving & at work. Hee hee :smile:

4. MYMP songs are so cool! I love most their version of Especially For You :love:

5. Mabuhay.
    Born and bred here in the Philippines.............
    MYMP rocks, I love their music as well.
    They have an album released here. . . . .

6. I haven't heard MYMP.....I'll have to look them up! Btw, I'm filipino, born here in the US, hope to visit PI again soon :biggrin:

7. urh..wat..? im losst..hehehe =D

8. MYMP's good. most of their songs are revival. but love them nonetheless.

download the song - i think im falling :love:

9. Born and raised there too!:yahoo:
    but I need to check out MYMP music!:yes:
    I hope to have another long vacation in the Philippines again sometime next year!
    So miss and love it there!!!:love:

10. GO MYMP! I fell in love with her voice!!!

My fav is ' Tell me where it hurts"

Especially for you - is a reaal cute song too!

11. i love mymp! i discovered them when i went to the philippines last january. my sister bought all of their cd's. they recently had a concert in new york a few weeks ago...i couldn't go because i was working but my sister went.

12. wow! do u think i can find their cd anywhere online for purchase?

13. i'm a pinay, based here in hong kong but i have no clue who mymp is. anyway, will look for them online and try to listen to some songs.

14. Love the "Tell Me Where It Hurts" song!:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice