filing a complaint to lv?

Oh no!!!:sad: I'm planning to visit LV in Edmonton this week as there's no LV in my hometown. Edmonton is the nearest one. What to do??? Keep us posted if you decide to file a complaint. So sorry about your horrible experience.

I want to complain about the customer service that I received today. Basically they charged me for a number of items that I didn't want, see, or request! When I asked them what the charges were for the sa didn't even know! She had to look up the bill of sale. Finally they agreed to return it, but then they asked me if I had given back all of the items! I didn't even have the shopping bag! It was still behind their counter! So basically they called me everything short of a thief! I don't know, am I just over reacting?

What?! That's crazy. I can't believe this happened to you. I was once treated like a thief at Macy's and I was so upset I wrote a letter and sent it to ALL those who I thought might be able to help forward it to the person in charge.

This is a serious matter and it should be taken care of. please keep us posted.

yes u should file one for sure! I sort of file one..well it wasn't a complaint but i asked them if how the manager solved my problem was the right way to do, I only wrote them an email, and LV emailed me back the next day and they even called my LV store to speak with the manager to understand the situation.

Don't worry...they are very good. My SA is Kate and she's fabulous.

Thanks Blue996 for your assurance. I have not visited an LV store yet so I don't know what to expect. I'm very excited:yahoo: and at the same time nervous because when I bought my 1st Fendi bag from a well known high-end store I got treated very bad. I will try to deal with your SA Kate. Thanks again.

My god that is horrible :O
You definatly should file a complaint!
I cannot believe that happened in LV O.o...
The SA's here are so kind and polite.
of course they have to be if they want your money! cause you might not buy from them again if they are rude..