Filene's Designer Bags an EXTRA 50% off sale!!!

JNH14

Midlife...no crisis!
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
Somewhere South...
I called the Filenes here in Atl. and she said they only carry one Versace and that they are suppose to get more handbags in and to check back. I was'nt interested in the Versace and besides the sale is going on now.

I've been in there many times and I've yet to see any nice bags in that store. Don't waste your time- cross the street and go into Saks or Neimans! :smile:

Apr 29, 2008
NYC
NYCShopgirl, was the pink Zagliani the same style as yours? I have been wanting a python bag for a long, long time (love the Devi Kroells) and this is a stunning deal. My boyfriend is in NYC right now, so I could ask him to go check it out - shouldn't be a problem as he loves Filene's too.

Congrats on your bag, it's beautiful and that price is...WOW. You must be so happy!
It is the same style. So is the green. They still had it at the union sq sore this afternoon.

Apr 29, 2008
NYC
BWT, the UWS store still had the Dior large plum woven tote in the case and the green Zagliani. The Zagliani is more of a light metallic green than a frog green. The pink, however, is a real deep fuchsia. IMO the green is more versatile.

ChristinaT

Mar 5, 2009
NYCshopGirl80: I ended up not getting the plum dior. It wasn't as vibrant as I thought it would be...but most importantly, its HUGE. I'm 5'2"...so it looked a bit akward on me.
But I did pick up a pair of EA sunnies for $25! Insanity!

Apr 29, 2008
NYC
Great deal on the glasses! I'm 5'4 and it was huge on me also. Beautiful bag though for someone taller who needs the space. It would also be great for travel, carry-on luggage, etc. Still a steal. Hopefully a TPF'er gets it!

AgelessHarmony

Y Am I This Way?
May 29, 2007
Texas
NYCShopGirl, your Zagliani is to die for. I hope to someday find a medium red Dior. I love that bag. I'll be on the lookout for it, in case another pops up somewhere else. BTW, I wore my purple Fendi spy Saturday while shopping. It always gets noticed. I see you have one too. Do you love it?

Apr 29, 2008
NYC
AglessHarmony, you have fantastic taste! I love my Spy, and also get a lot of compliments on the purple! Have you seen the new vintage editions? The are TDF! The red Dior was stunning, but didn't seen durable. I noticed that the patent trim was cracking when I got her home. If were to get another medium tote, I'd go non-patent.

AgelessHarmony

Y Am I This Way?
May 29, 2007
Texas
^Thank you! And, to think I passed up the spy the first time I saw it. The next time, I jumped at it like a fire was under my butt. I'm so glad for the advice on the patent Dior. It just gleams when you see pictures. It's so inviting but the last thing I want is a potential problem. Oh, and no I haven't seen the vintage editions. I'll make it a point to check them out soon.

Apr 29, 2008
NYC
^Thank you! And, to think I passed up the spy the first time I saw it. The next time, I jumped at it like a fire was under my butt. I'm so glad for the advice on the patent Dior. It just gleams when you see pictures. It's so inviting but the last thing I want is a potential problem. Oh, and no I haven't seen the vintage editions. I'll make it a point to check them out soon.
I didn't love the spy at first either, and now I couldn't live with out it. The vintage bags are stunning. The leather is almost shiny, like the best Balenciaga bags. You will love them! As for the Dior, it just seemed delicate in person. Not to mention, for $130 I could have a brand new Zagliani.... it was a no brainer.

pupeluv

William
Jun 2, 2008
I've been in there many times and I've yet to see any nice bags in that store. Don't waste your time- cross the street and go into Saks or Neimans! :smile:
So true!, that's why I called. I do'nt even go in there any more for shoes or clothes. You gals with the good Filenes congrats on your terrific steals ;)