Filene's Designer Bags an EXTRA 50% off sale!!!

Apr 29, 2008
NYC
Hi Ladies,

The Filene's Basement on the UWS in NYC has an assortment of high-end designer handbags for an extra 50% off of sale. I just picked up this beautiful Zagliani Large Python Puffy Satchel for $700 from $3385!!!! Here's what they had left:

1.) Red w\ Silver Hardware Medium Woven Dior Tote for about $570
http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...408474395222441&bmUID=1250992792541&ev19=1:13

2.) Plum Purple w\ Gold Hardware Large Woven Dior Tote for about $650
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...%3Ddior%26_requestid%3D19460%26N%3D4294967189

3.) A Gucci Indie Bag that was black with embroidery for about $1k

4.) A Green Zagliani bag just like mine, also for $700.

Not sure how long the sale is going on but all of the bags were in the case downstairs when I was at the store around 9PM tonight. Good luck and post what you find. Here's my loot!

Attachments

mezmari

O.G.
Jun 20, 2006
thanks for info! love filene's basement! none in my area seem to have high-end designer bags, though

pupeluv

William
Jun 2, 2008
The last time I went in the Filenes in Atl. there was not one designer bag. Anyone been in lately? Congrats on your beautiful bag!

Apr 29, 2008
NYC
Not sure if they take orders and ship. The one in Union Sq. also has a pink Zagliani in the case. I was torn between what I got and a Dior, but figure I'll never find a Zagliani for 80% off again!

ChristinaT

Mar 5, 2009
Thanks so much!!! Unfortunately the red dior one is already gone...but I ordered the purple dior and am heading down there to pick it up!!

Apr 29, 2008
NYC
The red was there last night. It sold out already? Post pictures of the purple when you get it! Congrats on the steal!

ChristinaT

Mar 5, 2009
I know!!! It went super fast! I really wanted the red one...I saw it last week for full price so when I read your post I was estatic. The SA said I missed it by minutes! Guess it wasn't meant to be.

Apr 29, 2008
NYC
The plum is stunning. I actually bought the red one and returned it last night because when I got it home, I noticed two tiny cracks in the trim along the top. I just had a bad feeling that the patent wouldn't wear well and would drive me nuts. I have a slight build, so the plum was a bit too large for me, which is why I went with the Zagliani. You're better off with the plum. While you're there, also check out the Zagliani that's left. It's 80% off of retail and $50 more than the Dior.

pupeluv

William
Jun 2, 2008
I called the Filenes here in Atl. and she said they only carry one Versace and that they are suppose to get more handbags in and to check back. I was'nt interested in the Versace and besides the sale is going on now.

Apr 29, 2008
NYC
The store on the UWS got in TONS of new bags, including a few prada bags and an ugly Balenciaga for two years ago that is white w\ neon silk flowers. But honestly, they were all expensive, and only 10-20% off of retail.

Sep 25, 2008
Montreal
NYCShopgirl, was the pink Zagliani the same style as yours? I have been wanting a python bag for a long, long time (love the Devi Kroells) and this is a stunning deal. My boyfriend is in NYC right now, so I could ask him to go check it out - shouldn't be a problem as he loves Filene's too.

Congrats on your bag, it's beautiful and that price is...WOW. You must be so happy!