Filenes Basement

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went last week and cannot beleive I forgot to post this. The one at the NS mall had some ergo wallets for 88 dollars, also a legacy leather wallet in natural and some other wallet that was laced and I think denim. They also had a few Signature Multi Stripe Diaper type bags or maybe they call it a multifuncion bag I think they had 2. They had some other coach things in the "Vault"

2. awesome! thanks for the info! I heard about that store before and I dont think we have one in Michigan.. i've only seen it on TV...lol, on What not to Wear.. the send the contributers there all the time..

i wouldnt think they would have had coach tho.. thats good to know!

3. I figured it was local. The one in downtown Boston which is the original is being renovated right now. This is where hundreds of brides -to- be attack one another every year for their dream gowns in Filenes annual wedding gown extravaganza sale. It must be hilarious to watch !

4. Yeah, that's where I got my Legacy laced denim wallet, and they also have some canvas Alis, denim, and other things! Mine also had a couple of the Legacy leather wallets too...but no bags in that.