Fififa?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Any new info or news on the Fififa? Anyone have them or have any photos?

Do they run similar to the Simples?

Thank you :biggrin:

2. Im a 35.5 in new simple and 35 in Fififa. I dont care so much for the thick heels, but they're so comfortable for work that i wear them almost every day

1461722228930.jpg 1461722246669.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using PurseForum mobile app

3. Thank you for your reply!

I am debating between these because they have a thicker heel, or the new simple pump in 85. Do you have any suggestions?

4. I like them both, i would prefer the look of simple and the comfy of fififa. How often you gonna wear this? For some reasons i couldn't wear my simple every day since it got uncomfy at the end of the day. My fififa is great for all day wear

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using PurseForum mobile app

5. I always figured the new simple in 85 is better because it has that platform to offset the heel a little bit :/ I doubt I would live in these heels, I'm always more flats than not.

But as far as I can tell, Fififa is out of stock and their CS told me to stay with my simple size, but the NS is out of stock too. oi oi oi