Field Bag for interview?

Jun 8, 2006
Hi all,

I have an interview on Tuesday and will have some traveling to do on the train. So I have to carry additional things with me. If one has a car, one just throws stuff in.

What about hte Coach field bag for this? It's sort of like a briefcase. Not in the position to dash and buy another bag right now. I know what they say about a purse and a portfolio, but that advice doesn't work here, because I am not close by.

Just wondering.

Thanks for reading.

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
Hi all,

I have an interview on Tuesday and will have some traveling to do on the train. So I have to carry additional things with me. If one has a car, one just throws stuff in.

What about hte Coach field bag for this? It's sort of like a briefcase. Not in the position to dash and buy another bag right now. I know what they say about a purse and a portfolio, but that advice doesn't work here, because I am not close by.

Just wondering.

Thanks for reading.
That's sounds great to me, good luck!

bagee

Jan 20, 2012
I think that would be a very smart looking bag for an interview! Best of luck!

Jun 8, 2006
Thanks for the vote in confidence. Just as I was getting into selling mode, I got the call about this interview. I think I should hold on to this one.

ladyraven65

Mom of 4!
O.G.
Jan 25, 2010
New York
Hi all,

Just wondering.

Thanks for reading.
I think a Field Bag would be very appropriate. Good luck on your interview!!:smile:

Mom2jtv

Coach Lover
Nov 27, 2012
Washington State
starbucksqueen said:
Thanks for the vote in confidence. Just as I was getting into selling mode, I got the call about this interview. I think I should hold on to this one.
You are lucky to have this bag. I would keep it and you'll look smart for your interview. Good luck!

Jun 8, 2006
Thanks all for your input!
I did use it on my interview. Don't know if I did great in my interview. (it was hard, sigh!)
But my bag looked great and I was able to schlep stuff in with class :smile:
Also glad that I got itin navy. I also used the matching shoulder bag. (The Legacy Shoulder bag that looks like the Penny's cousin).

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
Thanks all for your input!
I did use it on my interview. Don't know if I did great in my interview. (it was hard, sigh!)
But my bag looked great and I was able to schlep stuff in with class :smile:
Also glad that I got itin navy. I also used the matching shoulder bag. (The Legacy Shoulder bag that looks like the Penny's cousin).
I hope that you get the job!