Fiebings 4 Way Leather Conditioner.....Opinions?

Jan 29, 2009
I have a question, I had to order another product from this company to repair a sealant issue on a bag...so I decided to try this. What do you guys think good idea or not so much...

http://www.fiebing.com/Leather_Care.aspx

From the above URL: "Fiebing's most complete, All-in-One cleaner and conditioner for use on smooth leather. 4-Way Care preserves by waterproofing and replenishing tanning oils; strengthens by coating each leather fibre with a blend of the finest leather oils and waxes; beautifies the finish by coating it with waxes which also aid in resisting dirt; and cleans fine leathers—including exotics—because it contains leather soaps that float out dirt and grime. Especially effective on leather upholstery including leather car seats, because it leaves no residue."
New package: 32 ounce with trigger sprayer!
Also packaged in 8 ounce, 16 ounce, 32 ounce refill and 1 Gallon.

I use Fiebing's Leather Lotion which doesn't appear to have the oils and waxes that that particular product has. A shoe store I frequent highly recommends Fiebing's products. I use their lotion on my purses and shoes. I'd have no qualms about trying this product if you want something with oil and wax in it.

I use Fiebing's Leather Lotion which doesn't appear to have the oils and waxes that that particular product has. A shoe store I frequent highly recommends Fiebing's products. I use their lotion on my purses and shoes. I'd have no qualms about trying this product if you want something with oil and wax in it.

Thank you for your response! I just wanted to here another persons opinion before trying it. I doubted highly it would do anything horrible to my bag but I feel better hearing that someone else has used their products and nothing bad came out of it. :yes:

Glad you posted this question! I'm using Fiebing's 4-way Care Conditioner exclusively since years on all my bags (& shoes & other leathers), I can't praise it enough! The best conditioner in my experience.
I occasionally use Fiebing Mink Oil too in addition to the 4-way Care, good for "starved", dried-out natural leathers.
(Also their Aussie Balm is good for shoes/riding boots, I find it a bit too sticky for bags though. They have a good range of leather dyes, sealants etc. too)

(and no, I'm not associated with Fiebing - just a happy customer!)