Few questions, question marks, etc :)

Saykosevgi

O.G.
Feb 7, 2012
Hi all,
This is the first time i want an advice, i will try to cut short LOL :smile: (sorry for my english)

Two years ago, when i was living and working in an different place and position, i started to buy my LV bags, i was using smaller bags like tivoli PM, jasmin, speedy 30, etc.

Since 1 year, i am working in an office and using the bags in which i can put my MacBook and some files and papers, like Neverfull GM and Chanel GST (for black outfits).

I wear black 70% of time, and i like black bags :smile:. As all neverfull owners know very well, it's the most comfortable bag for office. But since i bought my neverfull 2 years ago when i was travelling much more, i had bought GM size which was perfect at that time.

Nowadays, i feel i need a smaller size which is MM and a more formal choice: Black epi neverfull MM :graucho:

The problem is i already have a black bag in which i can put Macbook and files--> Chanel GST. But GST is not as spacious as Neverfull :nogood: If i buy epi Neverfull MM, i know GST will not be used much.

Also i love the comfort of canvas, so i also need a canvas Neverfull MM :biggrin: which i plan to use with my kids for weekends and travel, etc.

So, summary is: I am itching for a black epi Neverfull MM ( $2010) and neo Neverfull MM with fuschia interior ($1150) :biggrin:

But i want to do this by selling some of my bags because i don't like my bags stay in my closet without being used. I don't want to pay extra from my pocket.

I need your advice here :smile:
I am planning to sell my Neverfull GM, i am sure. I will also sell my 4-key holder, i am not using it.

Should i also sell GST? My mind says yes 75%, because i don't need a second purse with same purpose. But it's a Chanel and i have 2 daughters, and Chanel prices are increasing year by year, so??????

Should i sell my black epi Speedy 30? My mind says yes 60%, because it's discontinued and i may sometimes use it! I am not sure, so?????

Should i sell my Tivoli PM? My mind says yes 90%, because it's small for my life style now. So???

I can't sell my Jasmin, it's my mom's gift to me.

What i carry everday is;
*My wallet (Sarah or Zippy or ZCP)
*My Coach agenda
*My pomme cles
*My water bottle, 750 ml
*My sunglasses with case
*Wet wipes, hand cream, a small cosmetic case (mini pochette)
*My phone charger / Macbook charger

Some days: Macbook and some files

I work from 09 am to 06 pm, i am a single mom of 2 girls :smile: who are 4 and 7, i don't go out at nights, i am with kids at weekends.

I can buy both bags i want right now, i have no financial issue, but i don't want non-used bags in my closet, i do not collect bags, i use my bags.

So, in summary again, my mind is full of questionmarks.

I appreciate your comments, Thanks in advance

My current LV Collection: Black Epi Jasmin, Black Epi Speedy 30, Tivoli PM, Mono Eva, Fuschia Epi Sarah wallet, Mono ZCP, Pomme Vernis 4 key holder, Pomme Vernis Cles, Mono Mini Pochette, Mono Neverfull GM, DE Speedy 30, black dancing ballerina, monogram lovely ballerina, DE cles, Alma PM rose indien, Zippy wallet (black MC), Tapage bagcharm

My current Chanel Collection: Black GST caviar with GHW, black WOC lambskin with SHW

I would say sell NF GM, key holder and Tivoli, keep the GST

It’s true you could use the black Epi Speedy, but it's very similar to Epi Jasmin, maybe sell one of those two?

If you don’t like the GST anymore then sell it and keep the black Speedy?

I think it’s great you sell what you don’t use. I need to gather some strength and do the same. Good luck deciding :smile:

I think that a black epi NF looks way different than the Chanel gst
I see no problem having two black work bags
For me, I'm currently thinking about the alma gm epi for work to carry
My laptop and camera equipment

I would say sell NF GM, key holder and Tivoli, keep the GST

It’s true you could use the black Epi Speedy, but it's very similar to Epi Jasmin, maybe sell one of those two?

If you don’t like the GST anymore then sell it and keep the black Speedy?

I think it’s great you sell what you don’t use. I need to gather some strength and do the same. Good luck deciding :smile:

Thanks for your comment :smile:
If i buy epi neverfull, i may sell GST because second hand price for GST is 80-90% of retail price whereas it's 50% for epi speedy. I'm still thinking :P:P

I think that a black epi NF looks way different than the Chanel gst
I see no problem having two black work bags
For me, I'm currently thinking about the alma gm epi for work to carry
My laptop and camera equipment

Thanks for your comment :smile:
I would like to have 2 (or 3 or 4, 5 ...) black work bags :smile: but i don't like bags sitting in my closet. I feel that will be GST's fate.
Do you plan to buy black alma GM?

I wanted to write exactly the same as sayakayumi - NF GM, keyholder and Tivoli definitely out. Then buy your new beauties and then you will see what to do with GST ~ if to keep it or sell because of the lack of use...
You are great that you decided to sell what you don't use!!! I am afraid to sell anything in fear I will want to use it in future :biggrin::biggrin::lol:

I'd sell the Neverfull GM, 4 Key Holder, Epi Speedy 30 (it is similar to Jasmin) and Tivoli PM. I'd personally keep the GST. I don't have a good reason other than it's pretty. I completely understand keeping only what you will use, I'm the same way. Good luck deciding!

I think if you REALLY want to buy one of your bags, it is better to buy the GST, once you will get more money. But it would hurt my heart to buy all of the items you've mentioned :sad:

I agree with everyone in selling your NF GM, keyholder, Tivoli, and Epi Speedy. BUT, hang on to your Chanel GST. Because....., it's Chanel. And in your post you made it sound like you wanted to hang on to it for your daughters? Maybe I'm reading it wrong. But, if I'm not, what a classic piece to hand down. Only, if this is indeed the case you'll need another bag just as special to hand down also:smile: Good luck.

I would hang onto the Chanel, for sure! Possibly sell the Tivoli. But keep the Speedy! A good satchel can be hard to come by in my opinion, and the epi speedy is like THE perfect satchel! The leather is utterly durable. Good luck!

i would say sell nf gm, key holder and tivoli, keep the gst

it’s true you could use the black epi speedy, but it's very similar to epi jasmin, maybe sell one of those two?

If you don’t like the gst anymore then sell it and keep the black speedy?

+1

How about purchasing the LV NF's now since you can do it financially and then wait to awhile and see if you are still reaching for the GST? In this way you won't have any regrets!

sell the NF GM, tivoli and key holder to justify your 2 new neverfull MM purchases.
Keep the gst until you have used your epi neverfull for a while and LOVE it. you never know you might not like the epi neverfull and want your gst back.