Few more pics of SS11

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just thought I'd share these with you. I know we have already seen some of these bags but some I hadn't seen before.

Attached Files:

2. And a few more:smile:

Attached Files:

3. Last lot I promise. I'm so excited about these new bags. Some more than others xx

Attached Files:

4. Really cool pics. Its very fun watching them - but wouldnt it be easier to put them all in the same thread?

5. Lol yes but it would only let me post 5 photos in one post. I know we have seen some of these bags on other threads but there were a few different ones and some taken from different angles x

6. I think the tiger print is a print too far ;)

7. You can just add the piccies as a second post :smile:

It's lovely of u to post them x I agree tho 3 threads won't all get seen ;)

8. I think the tiger print is ok, but I'd probably prefer it on a smaller item like a pouch or something

9. Im not a fan of the blingy gold hardware. Or the snakeskin print, it does look quite cheap.

10. Thanks for the photos :smile:. I really am not feeling this collection though..

11. I love the blue bays!

Don't really like the denim leah, it makes it look a little bit 80s but in a bad way :peace:

12. Hmm, I like the tiger print itself but I think the bags have been overdone. I'm not mad on the snakeskin straps on the Alexa and would prefer proper buckles on the Leah type bag. Definitely don't like those new style fake buckles. Plus the bags look like calf-hair so I dread to imagine the price.

13. It's this one that I think is truly terrible... TP named it the menagerie alexa because it has snake tiger & leopard all in one!

Attached Files:

14. Yep, the very definition of "overdone" Tiggernic.

15. ^^ that bag is just tacky :tdown: