Few minutes left on Magenta Twiggy...

surferchick2 said:
I'd let her know what you're aware of and direct her to this thread if necessary. I'm sure she has no idea her auction is being talked about here and wouldn't have a problem letting you pull your offer quietly. It's not only about a bag and principle, but it's also illegal to lie in order to get out of a binding agreement and fees. I'm surprised she'd relist it so quickly knowing acegirl may see it.

Acegirl, you may not be interested, but if she knows her reputation is at stake, she may honor the original price and allow you to pay with paypal. It may be from pressure, but it would be the right thing to do. I'm surprised this behavior would come from a power seller with such great feedback. She could have easily put a reserve on it or pulled it early on stating a mistake in the listing if anything. Things like this just irk the you know what out of me.

This is right on target, in my opinion. I am just in shock at this seller - she should not be able to get away with this at all. :mad:

ranskimmie said:
AWW heck! $15.00? I can beat that! Think she'll take $17.50?:graucho: Excuse me while I go find out. (not kidding either):rolleyes: Shes such a fu:censor:ing looser!!!!!

AAAAHHH, offer made!:lol: If she dosent accept that one, think I'll max out at $25:yes:!!! Hell, I'll even let her know for $25 I'll even send a money order:biggrin: :rant:

acegirl said:
I just reported her to Ebay. I don't really expect them to do anything. They have never really impressed me. I reported the person (or people) from China stealing everyone's Balenciaga pictures & listing $60 bags. That was yesterday & they have done nothing. Anyway, I feel good to know I've done all I can at least.

This makes me so crazy. Acegirl - PLEASE report this seller again using the LiveHelp option on ebay. This is so wrong. Livehelp will get immediate attention of ebay. This seller has to be stopped. I am out of my mind angry right now.

livethelake said:
This makes me so crazy. Acegirl - PLEASE report this seller again using the LiveHelp option on ebay. This is so wrong. Livehelp will get immediate attention of ebay. This seller has to be stopped. I am out of my mind angry right now.

When I first emailed them, ebay told me that I had to include complete emails & email headers for them to investigate. I truly don't think they will do anything to her. It's going to be lost on them that while whe didn't flat out refuse to sell me the bag, she lied to me to get out of the transaction, then relisted it for more money & the same payment option she told me she wouldn't take. Seems cut & dry to us but to them, not so much..

Also, regarding the all the stolen picture, fake China Balenciagas this week, most of them are down now, yes, but would you believe I got an email from ebay just minutes ago regarding my reporting them & here is what she told me...

"I have reviewed the information that you provided regarding image and
text theft, but at this point find that I do not have enough evidence to
show that the member has violated any eBay rules."

I responded with...

Sure, OK, some guy in China, selling $60 "Balenciaga" bags located in the
United Kingdom with accompanying STOLEN pictures of currently running
auctions hasn't violated any rules...

ALSO, I just received another email from Ebay regarding the twiggy. It states..

Hello,

I appreciate you notifying SafeHarbor with your concern.

We're concerned about violations on eBay, and we've thoroughly
investigated your report regarding sophil72. Please be assured that
we've taken appropriate action in accordance with our site policies. Our
actions may include issuing a warning, temporary suspension, indefinite
suspension, or terminating the membership.

Out of concern for the privacy of all members, we can't discuss the
results of our investigation of a member's account with another member.
I hope that this assures you that your account information will likewise
remain private.

Thank you for being a valuable member of the eBay community.

Regards,

Garyth
PowerSeller Team
eBay Trust & Safety

At least they got the seller's ID right when they filled in the blank in this form email! Ebays lovin me tonight:rant: