Fever Nights, Fever Nights, Fevahhhhhh. . .

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. First off. . .

I've always wanted a metallic bag. . . I did not want a flashy metallic bag. . .I then saw kmh1190's gunmetal Boogie and thought "yeah, that could work". . .

2. I searched HIGH and lo for that gunmetal Boogie. . .

3. Sure, a lot of other bags distracted me along the way. . .

4. But then I focused and stayed on the path. . .

I found it. . .

I purchased. . .

She came yesterday. . .

Let me just say that it's been A LONG TIME since I made that GISN! Why, I was downright giddy. . .

Like a little girl at Xmas. . .

5. [​IMG]

6. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. [​IMG]

This baby needs NO breaking in. . . super soft, lightweight and squishy. . .

[​IMG]

8. My favorite purple lining. . . :girlsigh:

[​IMG]

9. [​IMG]

The nebula leather is amazingly soft. . . the bag is not as shiny as in the pictures. Just a nice matte metallic. I'm not a fan of matte leathers but this one is superb.

Every Boogie lover needs one nebula Boogie in their collection!

Way to go Tano!! :heart:

10. :love:Lovelovelove the black nebula!! Glad you found the bag you've been searching for! It it GORGEOUS!

Joan

11. BeeeUtiful bag I hope that you love it. I have one in the nebula leather and it is so soft and lightweight.

Enjoy!!!
    Peace

12. Thanks!!! I do love her so!!

13. Ohhhhh it's beautiful! I was looking at that online a few days ago, and thought the color was just simply gorgeous! Congrats!

14. ^^Thanks jm!!

15. I have missed your reveals Hags!

Ms. Gunmetal boogie is devine!! I love the nebula leather...although i have the bronze...

:thinking:Hmmm...I may just need gunmetal too!