Fetish Lockit

Sep 2, 2011
I am curious to know what your thoughts are on this bag? I have only seen it online but I think it is gorgeous! Because it is a limited piece, I don't want to get it (especially since it is at such a high price point) only to not use it in a few years because it is "out of style". What would you do?

I've seen it in person and it is stunning. The clutch is beautiful too! If I could afford it, I would get it in a heartbeat. I don't think it will go out of style. It isn't a trendy colour or have weird embellishments. I think it's a great investment piece.

i have the clutch and it is to die for!!!! If I have the money, I would definitely get the lockit too but I am on a bann....I am afraid that I will regret my decision not to get the lockit in a few years.

I have the lockit and the clutch. They are both very beautiful and classic. If you can find one- get it! Here are pics of mine!

FetishlockitandBlancVerniswallet002.jpg

LVfetishclutch002.jpg

i have the fetish lockit clutch with the cuff. It's absolutely fabulous and I love it to bits. Was well worth the money as I've used it so much and have so many nice comments as well.

If you are still considering getting one I would recommend it.

Enjoy