Feticha 120

Jodie1980

May 30, 2016
I haven’t posted here for a long time because shoes and purses aren’t a big part of my life, but I do have a couple of pairs of Loub’s that I absolutely love, and after six years I’m eyeing a third pair!

I currently have a pair of Black Patent Pigalle 120 (purchased new around 10-12 years ago) and a pair of Black Patent So Kate (purchased new around 6 years ago).

I’ve come across a pre-owned Black Kid Feticha 120 in the same size as my So Kate (my Pigalles are a whole size smaller). I’ve always loved the retro look of them, but couldn’t justify buying a pair at the time.

Before I press the button, what are your opinions on Feticha?
Would the same size as So Kate be a good fit? (I’m fairly regular width, certainly not wide.)

I have read some comments on here saying they are uncomfortable/painful. But So Kate are widely regarded as the most painful heels, and I managed to conquer them (although it took me many painful months) to eventually find them reasonably comfortable and wearable for full work days. (My Pigalles are even better.)

The intention would be for them to become part of my office shoe rotation (along with my Pigs, So Kate’s, and a few other 4” pumps for days I need to be more comfortable). But I am fully aware of how long it takes to break in Loub’s and have the determination.

So if you have a pair, please share your views, advice, wearing pictures, and stories about Feticha!
E54C73C7-890A-4BE2-9A4B-734F955325AC.jpeg

I no longer have this style but did many years ago…..the Felicia in my mind was made popular when Piper Perabo wore these on the pilot episode of her tv drama “Covert Affairs”….she is seen wearing these, and then later on, had to go back to a location to retrieve her pair when she had to take them off to get away from a bad guy….

Reactions: Jodie1980
Hi Jodie - I have the Feticha 120's and they fit true to size...mine are the same size as my So Kates and fit fine.
They are a bit more comfortable than the So Kates for daily wear.
Good Luck!

Reactions: Jodie1980
I find them a bit less comfortable than the old Pigalle 120s but that's mainly because I find them more narrow and I prefer the sensory feedback in a single sole rather than the small platform in the Feticha. If that's not an issue for you, I'd say they run true to size and could be worn comfortably