'Fess up! Who caved in and ordered the gucci blanket/throw today?

Why did you buy the gucci blanket today?

• I've been lusting for this forever since DSW first had it for $250, but that was too expensive

• Never seen it until the deal was posted today and jumped on the bandwagon for the hell of it

• Seen it before, never really considered it until the price drop today. Makes a great gift!

• Buying it for reselling purposes

Results are only viewable after voting.

ang2383

O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
My lovely gucci gals!!! Confess! Who caved in and bought the gucci blanket/throw today?

I know myself and a few of us got them today.

I actually had my eyes on this blanket for ages when DSW first had them this past summer. I waited and stalked until it dropped to $99 and actually bought it Saturday night! Haha and of course, DSW decided to have a cyber monday code today so I bought two more. I'm planning to return the one I got sat since I couldn't get through to them today to price adjust.

It's upsetting that some of us have been wanting this for a while and the fleabayers decide to come in and swoop so many up. If you go to ebay now, there's well over a hundred of them. Some of them are even selling for $99! This deal also ended up on other forums today, which ultimately caused DSW to crash. It sucks because it's situations like that that will ruin future sales for us. In a way, I'd prefer if the cyber monday code never came out. Such a good thing, indirectly turned into a bad thing.

Thoughts?

Honestly I was not impressed by the Gucci throws. Not as soft as they SHOULD be IMO but for that price I can see how it cam be tempting. Shame that there are fleabay opportunists everywhere! Who has all that time to buy and resell?

Nah didn't get it. DH would laugh and ask how much it cost. Besides I have my eye on a Gucci keychain from the sale. Idk if the boutique still has any. I may stop by Americana Manhasset tomorrow.

which one? dorothy?

i bought a gucci keychain. i'll do a reveal once it comes. it's the peonia rose guccissima key case w/ the key chain ring at the end. i finally decided to dump my black gucci keycase. i got fed up w/ the rings falling out. i'm scared to lose my keys.

i also got the oliver coin purse that i hope to turn into a keychain hehe.

Nope the ballerina flat keychain. I think it's still pretty $$ @ $109+tax but I've always wanted one but part of me (the brain) is telling me it's a waste of money. That sounds like a nice pink color, a good replacement fir your old key case. I love the Guccioli line. Post pics when you get your items!

yes will def post pix! besides those two items from the sale, i also got a cosmetic case from the turkey day sale and the silver earrings + the two belts from the online presale.

i didn't buy any big items this time around. =P just small things.

Hahaha.. I did the same thing as you.. I ordered the black one Friday nite.. then I found out about the cyber monday sale but worry that they will increase the price again. So on sunday, I ordered two more.. and I will return the one I got on Friday. And I will pick one to see which color is better in person.

Agreed.. the throw is not as soft as it can be.. but then.. with this price.. it is too hard to let go... hahah but still have to find a way to use it.

I didn't score anything from Gucci.com sale...since I already got my wish list bag - vintage web boston... however I did scored 3 pairs of gucci shoes from DSW which I will do a reveal once all of them arrived...