'Fess up, what'd you all buy to beat the increase?

disney4us

Happy to be me
Jul 12, 2006
With the price increase, I know many of us planned some last minute purchases. I have been wanting a new bag but I'm not quite ready to take the plunge so I decided to wait it out. It'll be my most expensive bag so I want to research more and see if I feel the same a few months down the line. I did a little something but that hasn't come in yet so I'll wait to post that. ;) Confession time! What did you all get to beat the price increase?

I wanted to get some things, but it came at a really bad time for me-- I'm really busy with my thesis right now (hence why I'm not posting so much) and I just don't have that much time to shop or even think about it!

...Unfortunately my thesis is due right as the increase happens. :sad: I guess I'll have to get myself a little something to celebrate then, regardless...

Scarf ring, vintage scarf and a pocket scarf. Won't be buying much more though as can't justify spending over £200 on a bit of silk (even if it IS hand rolled). Instead of buying 4 or 5 a year, it'll only be one (and only if I really, really love the design).:yes: