'Fess up, what'd you all buy to beat the increase?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. With the price increase, I know many of us planned some last minute purchases. I have been wanting a new bag but I'm not quite ready to take the plunge so I decided to wait it out. It'll be my most expensive bag so I want to research more and see if I feel the same a few months down the line. I did a little something but that hasn't come in yet so I'll wait to post that. ;) Confession time! What did you all get to beat the price increase?

2. Too many scarves!! :P

3. A lindy.

:P

4. I have a new Kelly Pochette in hand and I'm awaiting a decision on a new Massai - other than that, a few scarves, but no other major purchases.

5. A kelly. :shame: And it's my first kelly.

6. Cashmere shawl, evelyne gm 2, jamdani shawl, kelly 35.

7. I wanted to get some things, but it came at a really bad time for me-- I'm really busy with my thesis right now (hence why I'm not posting so much) and I just don't have that much time to shop or even think about it!

...Unfortunately my thesis is due right as the increase happens. :sad: I guess I'll have to get myself a little something to celebrate then, regardless...

8. Congrats!! you found one! Love it?

9. A 35 Kelly :heart: and shhhhhh! don't tell dh;) 2 90cm scarves, 2 cashmere shawls & a Karo pm. My birthday is Sun. so I am already thinking about what I want! :graucho::rolleyes:

10. Thanks for remembering! It is quite beautiful, but seems so fragile that I haven't used it yet -- it is silk/cotton and soooo sheer.

11. A Birkin....:yahoo:

12. Nothing and I actually told my SA that the price increases are absolutely unreasonable and that I wasn't planning on buying anything else. Au Revoir Hermès.:tdown:

13. I hope to take Constance home on Sunday.

14. Scarf ring, vintage scarf and a pocket scarf. Won't be buying much more though as can't justify spending over £200 on a bit of silk (even if it IS hand rolled). Instead of buying 4 or 5 a year, it'll only be one (and only if I really, really love the design).:yes:

15. Quite a few scarves and a ficelle lizard 25 birkin... (Yea!!!)