Fess up, how many purses do you own?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. So how many bags do you actually own?

What about shoes?

2. I never really actually counted, but I think I have at least 20-25 bags...I'm so ashamed. Thank god, I'm not really a shoe horse, about 50-55 pairs of shoes.

3. :lol: a lot, no actual count. I don't own as many shoes though, I'd venture to say maybe 30 pairs or so.

4. :shame: i actually don't own that many bags... well not yet anyway....... i think i've only got 5 actual bags that i use/rotate around!

BUT as for shoes, thats a different story... i've got over 20 pairs!!! :shame:

5. Oh god, I guess compared to you guys...I am a shoe horse!

6. I've probably got.. over 50 pairs of shoes. Nothing really expensive though. It helps that my feet are about a size 5, which is a size 3 youth so I have an extensive collection of children's shoes.. haha. But I really like collecting tennis shoes, they're just so comfortable and always look great !

7. I don't want to count. I might feel guilty.

8. I have 29 bags and another one just ordered this week.

I would say I have roughly 75 pairs of shoes.

9. I think I have about 20 bags and pairs of shoes (each). I'm sure that it will grow...seeing how everyone here is such a bad influence ;) .

10. I just counted, I have 8 purses and 82 pairs of shoes & boots.:shame:

11. At least 30 bags, and maybe 20 pairs of shoes, I think.

12. oh no no no no.......

i would, could - never really count them all. that would be suicide!

13. At least 40 bags, and probably 80 pairs of shoes, I think.

14. I have well over 20 designer bags in my closet. In terms of shoes, I have feet the size of Big Bird's so I am not obsessive about shoes. I currently have about five pairs of shoes, including my favorite UGGs boots. One hasn't really owned a good pair a shoes until they own a pair of UGGs. Yes, the style is UGGly but they are soooooooo comfy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice